Organizing an outing to an Iowa Cubs game for your business, group, school, church, team or organization is fun and easy. The 2017 home schedule has 71 home games -- that's 71 chances for your group to get close to the action! Groups of 25 or more qualify for reduced prices in the reserved grandstand and field box sections. The Iowa Cubs do not offer refunds once the group or picnic package is paid for. TICKET PURCHASES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Group rates do not apply July 2-3, 2017.
- Group Fun!
- Reserved and Club Box (AA-B, W-ZZ) seats at a discounted price. (Regularly $8-$16 each).
- Tickets in hand when you arrive at the ballpark - no questions about availability and no waiting in lines.
- Block seating so everyone sits together.
- Your group name on the video board.
- Complimentary reserved grandstand tickets to a future game for the group leader. (Ticket coupons are mailed after the event.)
- Special discounted rates on pre-purchased merchandise for the group (25 piece minimum order).
Take advantage of the great baseball, great fans and great fun with the Iowa Cubs groups packages! Host your next group outing at Principal Park, get together and get close to the action.
You can now order group tickets online. Select the game you want to attend. Enter the special offer code for your group size. Use GROUP25 for groups of 25-99 and GROUP100 for groups of 100 or more. Select Reserved Grandstand tickets and the number of tickets you would like to purchase. Complete your order as usual.
For more information, please email the Group Sales Department, or call (515) 243-6111 and ask to speak with a group sales representative.
For your group transportation needs, the Iowa Cubs recommend Windstar Lines. For pricing and reservations, call 888.494.6378 or visit www.gowindstar.com