Game Day Staff
Clean the stadium before or after games and other events. Set up and tear down for Fox Club for events.
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are looking to hire individuals for the promotions crew for the 2015 baseball
season. The "Fang's Fanatics" team looks to be the fun, exciting, face of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers during
home games, community appearances and beyond. Duties include, but are not limited to
Pre-Game - Preparation of in-game promotions and giveaways, enthusiastic greeting of fans to the ballpark, passing out game day programs, and assisting with at-the-gate giveaways.
In Game - The Fanatics will follow the game-day agenda and execute situational giveaways such as the t-shirt toss.
On Field Promos - While keeping the fans entertained, the Fanatics will assist in promotions on the field and throughout the stadium.
Event/Theme help - This would be everything and anything from decorating, to dressing up, to brainstorming, etc.
On-Field Skits - Fanatics will assist in performing skits throughout the game. This could include dancing on the dugout, working with Fang, etc.
Fang appearances - The Fanatics will assist Fang with his community appearances while also promoting the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers.
This job begins in late March/early April and goes until the completion of the 2015 season (early September). This is considered a part time position, but please keep in mind hours do get long. If hired, you are expected to be here before gates open and stay until the end of the game. This position is open to both High School (16 years or older) and College students. Candidates are expected to be available for most or all of the 70 home games as well as other outside appearances.
Please review the above position description available for 2015 carefully. If you are interested in moving forward
with the application process, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be
accepted until all positions are filled.
Full Time Positions
VIDEO PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers Production Assistant reports directly to the Production Manager, and is responsible for providing the best entertainment experience possible for our fans, as well as maintaining a clean and professional baseball broadcast. This paid position will begin in March, 2015 and will conclude following the end of the 2015 season.
• Shoot and edit news-style video packages of player interviews, community relations events, and entertaining features for videoboard and website
• Compile and edit footage into video highlights following each home game
• Produce and direct Timber Rattlers Pre-Game Show prior to all home games
• Create clean, legible, and professional graphics for use on videoboard and website
• Develop and execute plans for all 'Theme Nights' during the season
• Archive, log, and maintain game footage and fan shots for future use
• Assist in game production and entertainment for all home games
• Generate and execute new concepts for in-game entertainment features and promotions
• Create a top-notch entertainment experience and exciting atmosphere for fans
• Other duties as assigned in a complete and timely fashion
• Strong knowledge of video production equipment including cameras, Click Effects Crossfire, video switcher, tape decks, etc.
• Pursuing or completed a Bachelor's degree in field relative to video production
• Ability to multitask and complete tasks within deadlines
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Professional knowledge of Adobe Production Suite - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects
• Must be available for all 70 Timber Rattlers home games as well as several other events at Fox Cities Stadium
If you are interested in being considered for this position for the 2015 Timber Rattlers baseball season, submit a professional resume to the Timber Rattlers Production Manager, Scot Frassetto via email at email@example.com
Assistant Groundskeeper - 2015 Baseball Season
Employment: Full Time - Seasonal
Compensation: Monthly Salary, based on experience
o Maintain mound, plate, bullpens, and skinned area
o Set-up and tear down of batting practice
o Set-up, tear down, and repair of games
o Assist in mowing, fertilizing, and edging
o Assist in tarp cover and removal during rain situationso Assist in the upkeep of a sand based, Kentucky Bluegrass playing field
o Responsible for maintenance of outside landscape
o Grounds experience is preferred
o 2 or 4 year degree in Turf Management is preferred
o Must be able to work long hours, often on weekends and holidays
o Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in adverse weather conditions
o Ability to operate grounds equipment in a safe and effectively
o Must have a professional appearance and demeanor
o Ability to take direction and perform effectively under pressure
o The preferred applicant will be highly motivated, willing to learn, have a great attention to
detail, and have a tremendous work ethic
E-Mail or send a current resume and references with a cover letter to address listed below.
Please feel free to contact if you have any questions.
Jake Hannes, Head Groundskeeper
Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
2400 N. Casaloma Dr. Appleton, W
This is a paid internship position. The position starts in March and runs through early September. Exact dates are flexible depending on school schedule. Duties include but are not limited to; preparing the infield skin, mound, plate, and bullpens, assisting in tarp pulls, setting and tearing down batting practice, pre-game field preparation, as well as all aspects of turf maintenance including: edging, sod work, mowing, setting in patterns, and irrigation repair and maintenance. Pay is based on experience.
Candidates must have an interest in sports field maintenance. Enrollment in or recent Graduation from a two or four year turf grass, agronomy, horticulture, or soil science program is preferred, but not required. Baseball field maintenance experience in any level is preferred, but not required. Individuals must be able to:
o Wok long hours
o Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand for long periods of time.
o Work in various weather conditions.
o Highly motivated, willing to learn, and ability to follow directions.
E-mail or send a current resume, references, and a cover letter to the contact listed below.
Please do not hesitate to contact with any questions.
Jake Hannes, Head Groundskeeper
Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
PO Box 7464
Appleton, WI 54912