2400 North Casaloma Drive
Full Time Positions
|Executive Sous Chef|
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Executive Sous Chef is a professional who will plan, order and prepare food for all banquet meals as well as all baseball games at Neuroscience Group Field at Fox Cities Stadium. The logistics and execution of the events and games fall upon the Executive Sous Chef and the food and beverage team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The Executive Sous Chef position is responsible for assisting the Executive Chef with daily supervision and production of kitchen operations throughout the stadium during game and non-game events. Fully responsible for food production, sanitation, and food & labor costs. All job tasks should be performed in compliance with the philosophy, policies, goals, and budget of the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers/Appleton Baseball Club.
QUALIFICATIONS: Preferred candidates will have an associate's or bachelor's degree in food service or hospitality management, or a related discipline and 3-5 years of previous banquet experience.
ATTENDANCE REQUIREMENT: The Executive Sous Chef may often work 10-12 hours a day, often working 50 hours a week or more. In addition, this person will be expected to be available on nights, weekends and holidays, when many banquets and events take place.
COMPENSATION: Salaried position with starting salary dependent on past experience.
If you are interested in moving forward with the application process, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Part Time Positions
A game-day position in Baseball Operations is now available for the 2016 season. This position will report to the Assistant Director-Video Scouting and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work each home game; arriving 1 hour before game time
- Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging information
- Will log information for the entire game - monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e. roster changes, defensive substitutions, etc.)
- Responsible for fixing any errors, uploading the game to the TrackMan site and running data and reports for coaches/front office staff at conclusion of game
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Qualified candidate must be motivated, well organized, and detail orientated
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to provide their own personal laptop and be able to work all home games.
- Previous experience using TrackMan software is preferred but not required
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Outlook and Internet Explorer.
Hours vary according to the game schedule. Game times vary. Weekday games are typically 12:05pm and 6:35pm and weekend games are typically 1:05pm and 6:35pm.
To apply please visit theBrewers Job Postings page