Game Day Staff
The Timber Rattlers are currently looking for game day staff for the 2014 season. To apply, fill out the application form linked below and return the stadium or mail to Timber Rattlers PO Box 7464 Appleton, WI 54912.
A game-day position in Baseball Operations is now available for the 2014 season. This position will report to the Director-Video Scouting & Baseball Research and will be responsible for the following duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
-Work each home game; arriving 1 hour before game time
-Responsible for setting up rosters and tagging information
-Will log information for the entire game - monitoring the system and making any changes throughout the game (i.e. roster changes, defensive substitutions, etc.)
-Responsible for fixing any errors, uploading the game to the TrackMan site and running data and reports for coaches/front office staff at conclusion of game
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
-Qualified candidate must be motivated, well organized, and detail orientated
-Previous experience using TrackMan softaware is preferred but not required
Must be able to provide their own personal laptop and be able to work all home games.
Hours vary according to the game schedule. Game times vary. Weekday games are typically 12:05pm and 6:35pm and weekend games are typically 1:05pm and 6:35pm.
Full Time Positions
The Wisconsin Timber Rattlers are looking for an Accounting Intern for the 2014 baseball season. The Accounting Intern will work closely with various departments in the stadium and report directly to the Controller. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following duties:
- Make change and deliver currency to various departments as needed. (Departments include: parking, team store, concessions, banquet facility, tickets, kids zone & 50/50 raffle.)
- Work closely with the Food & Beverage, Retail and Ticket Managers in closing out daily sales.
- Assist with the counting of daily receipts from each department. Become familiar with our current point of sale software (Restaurant Manager) to assist with any problems that may arise during a game and provide any POS reports as needed.
- Responsible for download and input of Game Day Staff hours and Banquet Staff for biweekly payroll.- Record tips and gratuity for biweekly payroll.
- Assist with Human Resource functions.
- Process concessions & VIP suite invoices.
- Process accounts payable invoices for payment.
- Assist with invoicing and collections for Banquet Facility.
- Assist Controller with monthly closing procedures, including reconciliation of all balance sheet and income statement accounts.
If you are interested in moving forward with the application process, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until February 21, 2014.