The Group Sales Representative's duties consist of developing inside and outside sales possibilities for all group outings and following through with ticket orders to ensure fan satisfaction. Group outings consist of any group of 20 individuals or more that purchase tickets, picnics, suites, or specialty nights - Weather Day, Day Care Days, School days, scout day, etc.
- Understand and effectively meet or exceed individual and team ticket goals by prospecting for new inside/outside sales accounts through cold calls and telemarketing.
- Develop new customers and maintain a positive relationship with current group leaders including answering questions, troubleshooting, taking and following through on orders, delivering tickets, and arranging for invoicing.
- Promote and sell all types of inventory to customers, providing suggestions for new items.
- Develop and enhance positive relationships with customers through a high level of contact in social settings or by taking full advantage of other relationship building or entertainment opportunities
- Effectively monitor customers' satisfaction with follow-up contact throughout the season.
- Meet and greet group leaders during ballgames.
- Operate ticket database and keep records current and accurate.
- Place seats as sold in the Glitnir Ticket system.
A Group Sales Representative works all hours the office is open and/or until tasks have been completed. Will need to work all games and special events including any evenings, weekends, or holidays.
1+ year of sales experience, preferably in sports. Bachelor's degree. Friendly, organized, personable and the desire to grow and succeed in the Timber Rattlers organization.
Salary and commission mix. Starting salary will be dependent on past experience.
If you are interested in moving forward with the application process, please submit a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Rob Zerjav, President & GM
(920)733-4152 ext. 222