Game Day Staff
Clean the stadium before or after games and other events. Set up and tear down for Fox Club for events.
Full Time Positions
Accounting Assistant (permanent part-time)
- Data entry of game day staff and banquet staff hours for biweekly payroll.
- Record and reconcile tips and gratuity and tie out to credit card reports.
- Prepare and file Unemployment Wage verifications.
- Assist with Human Resource functions.
- Prepare, code and enter Accounts Payable invoices for payment.
- Invoicing and record keeping for Banquet Venue revenue and expenses, including some collections.
- Receive payments and prepare weekly bank deposits.
- Backup for Office Manager duties, i.e. monitor reception area and answer phone calls.
- Able to work a few games, if needed, during the baseball season.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge: General understanding of accounting principles especially in the areas of AP/Payroll.
Skills: Good mathematical & accounting skills required in addition to being detail oriented and able to
work under time constraints.
Accurate: Ability to perform work accurately, thoroughly and on a timely basis.
Oral Communication: Ability to communicate effectively with others using the written and spoken word.
Problem Solving: Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Time Management: Ability to complete assigned tasks within deadlines.
Applicable work experience in A/P or Payroll and/or Associate Degree in Accounting preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Excel required. Some knowledge of MAS90 preferred, but not required.
**Salary for this position is commensurate with experience**
To apply for the position, please submit cover letter, which includes desired pay rate, and resume to
Cathy Spanbauer at firstname.lastname@example.org