Community Outreach Overview
The Everett AquaSox are dedicated to supporting the community that supports them. It is the team's goal to be a responsible, proactive force in the community, championing causes and helping people.
The Everett AquaSox are proud to be involved in numerous community programs throughout Snohomish, Skagit, Island and King Counties. Below are some of the areas where we may serve you or your organization:
- Charitable Donations - While we can't fulfill every request, we do our best to help as many charitable organizations as we can. All donation requests must be submitted to our Community Relations department at least four weeks before your event. Visit our Donations page for more information.
- Hit a Home Run in Reading Program - The Everett AquaSox Hit a Home Run in Reading Program is a month-long incentive based program for any local elementary school that is dedicated to student reading that wants to make it a school-wide event. This program is run in the spring, and prizes include a complementary AquaSox ticket. To get more information for your school, please email Kellie Howard or visit our Reading Program page for more information.
- Webbly's Future Frogs Club - Join our kids club for only $16! Rewards include a free ticket to every Sunday home game, an exclusive t-shirt and more. Click here for more information.
- Silver Sluggers Club - Exclusively for fans 55 and older, the Silver Sluggers club is only $18 and includes a free ticket to every Wednesday home game, the chance to win a VIP first pitch, a limited edition hat and more. Click here for more information.
- AquaSox Fundraisers - The AquaSox want to help your non-profit organization raise money and have a great time at an AquaSox game. Our fundraisers allow you to keep $5.00 on every $12 ticket you sell (100 ticket minimum). Call (425) 258-3673 to learn more or click here for more information.
- Speaking Engagements - For your school, business or organization, our Community Relations department can organize a speaking engagement with a member of our Front Office Staff at no cost. To see if a speaker is available for your event, please email your request to Kellie Howard.