|General Admission||$6.00 $8.00|
*Includes VIP in-seat waitress service and padded seat with cupholder.
• Senior Citizens (65 and over), Children (12 and under), and members of the military will receive $1.00 off the "Walk Up" ticket price on the day of a game for any seat type (not applicable on Advance tickets).
• Tickets purchased prior to the day of the game will be classified as "Advance" tickets and are subject to Advance ticket pricing.
• Tickets purchased via online sales are not exchangeable or refundable.
• No upgrades, coupon specials or additional ticket specials are available online.
• Online orders may be left at Will Call for pick up.
• Must have photo ID for all pick-ups or tickets may be printed at home.
• All tickets purchased by phone or online are subject to a convenience fee.
• All fans must have a ticket to enter LewisGale Field at Salem Memorial Ballpark. Children 12 years of age and under, Senior Citizens 65 years of age and older and all Military Personnel receive $1.00 discount on all regularly priced tickets. Children ages 2 and under will not require a ticket unless they will occupy a seat.
• Gates open one hour prior to the start of all games unless otherwise noted.
• Salem Red Sox games are official after 4 - ½ innings of play. If a game has been postponed due to rain or any other factor prior to completion of an official game, fans may exchange tickets for a ticket of equal or lesser value to a future regular season game, subject to availability. If the game is called and 4 - ½ innings of play have been completed, then your ticket is not redeemable for future games.
• NO REFUNDS on tickets are available.
• General Admission seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Due to Carolina League Rules, no outside food, beverages, coolers, bottles, or cans are allowed into LewisGale Field at Salem Memorial Ballpark at any time.