The Springfield Cardinals strive to give back to the community through charitable donations. We are pleased to help your non-profit organization achieve its goals. If you are holding an event that will in some way impact the community or a charitable organization, please fill out the Donation Request Form completely.
- Donation Request Form is required to be considered for a donation.
- One request per event, per year.
- Donation preference is given to nonprofit, charitable causes. Donations will not be made to for-profit companies unless it will be used to raise money for a non-profit group (ex: no donations for employee picnics, holiday parties, etc).
- We receive many requests for ticket donations and autographed items. These items are very limited.
- Donation requests will not be granted farther than 125 miles from Springfield.
- Donations will not be mailed.
- We do not donate cash. Please visit the Cardinals Care Grant site for more information regarding monetary donations by clicking here
How about a speaker for your local business event? The Cards would love to help out....Call Jeff Levering at (417) 863-0395 or email him at email@example.com and let one of these Cardinals speakers talk some baseball at your next group meeting!
The Cardinals are honored to be involved in the community....thanks Springfield!
We thank you for visiting us and hope to see you soon at Hammons Field!