Whether you have a group of clients, employees, colleagues, students, parishioners, friends or family, the Spinners have a series of group outings that can work for you. With every group tickets purchase, your group gets its name on the scoreboard during the game and your group receives a group prize! Best of all when you order a group of 30 or more, you save $1 per ticket off the cost of your outing! Below, find some information on different types of outings the Spinners offer (click on any of the outings to learn more detailed information). With any questions, contact the group sales department at (978) 459-1702 or click here to email a representative.
Basic Group Outing / $1 Discount
Group tickets start at just $6 and groups of 30 or more tickets will receive not only a special rate on tickets, but have the opportunity to take advantage of a number of "Group Perks," including":
- Group Recognition on the Video Board
- Each group leader receives a thank you gift (who says organizing outings is a thankless job)
- Group Prize for someone in your group (can be random or you can specify who receives the prize)
- Group leader will receive two free upgrade passes to eat in the Home Plate BBQ (must be used night of group - 90 minutes before first pitch) -*Minimum Ticket Purchase of 50 Tickets*
- Second Chance Tickets - All unused tickets from your group night can be exchanged for equal/lesser value tickets at the Box Office for any of the last six games of the Spinners season (8/20, 8/21, 8/28, 8/29, 8/30).
- Reward for Your Leadership: Group Leader is invited to a special Group Leader Day at the ballpark. You and your family (or a guest) are invited onto the LeLacheur Park field for a batting practice party! Bring your glove, grab a bat and get in the game. Complimentary food and non-alcoholic beverages will be provided as well.
Group tickets range from $9 for premium tickets, $8 for box tickets and $6 for reserved tickets.
|2015 Group Ticket Prices|
Group Ticket Policy: You must purchase a minimum of 30 tickets to be eligible for the group discounted rate. A 50 percent non-refundable deposit is required to hold the date and final payment is due 30 days prior to the scheduled game. If payment is not received 30 days prior to the game, all non-purchased tickets will be released for sale to the public. The Lowell Spinners will provide digital flyers upon request to help promote your outing to potential attendees and can schedule mascot appearances for larger outings to build excitement (based on availability).
Click here to view the 2015 Group Brochure, with pages of detailed information on everything the Spinners offer.
Click here to have a Spinners front office member contact you about a possible outing at LeLacheur Park.
New for 2015: Home Plate BBQ: Enjoy a two-hour all-you-can-eat buffet in the relaxed picnic atmosphere before taking in the Spinners game. The Home Plate BBQ meals include brisket, slow cooked BBQ ribs, pulled pork, hamburgers, hot dogs, BBQ chicken, veggie burgers (available upon request), tossed salad, cole slaw, vegetable medely, Baked Potato Bar, grilled corn on the cob, New England baked beans, fresh cut fruit, non-alcoholic beverages and a dessert. Please note: For Wednesday, July 22 game, the Home Plate BBQ will serve a breakfast menu from 9:30 a.m. - 11 a.m. Ticket prices, including the buffet, are $23/$25/$26.
Family Packs: Perfect for groups looking for a little bit of everything, the Spinners Family Pack provides each ticket holder with a box seat behind home plate, hot dog, ice cream and beverage! Packs, formerly Party Packs, have a minimum ticket requirement of 10 people. Family Packs are limited to a maximum of three per night to guarantee efficient wait service. The Party Pack saves you over $4 per person!
Coca-Cola Party Deck Seating: Coca-Cola Party Deck seating is an "open-air suite" for your group. The Coca-Cola Party Deck is limited and seats 10 in Section 114 and 14 in Section. Each section is limited to one deck per section, per game. Party Decks will be available for Individual Purchase (not full deck) for select games. Contact the Box Office (978-459-1702) for more information! This option allows you wait service throughout the game, overlooking the visitor's dugout. Each Party Deck also includes a $25 food voucher good towards your food purchase through your waiter that evening! Buy out the deck for $225/$305 or upgrade to include the Home Plate BBQ for $445/$613!
Birthday Parties: Celebrate your child's birthday in a special way, with us here at LeLacheur Park. We have two great party options to fit your price range. Party options include the option of exclusive time in the Swampland Kid's Area, visits from Spinners players and Canaligator, hot dogs, soda, gifts and more!
Scout Night Sleepovers: The Ritz it is not, but there is no better place to pitch your tent and spend the night than the outfield at LeLacheur Park. Join us for one of our three ballpark sleepovers: you need not be a scout to attend! Grab some outfield, enjoy the post-game movie and we'll have breakfast ready in the morning! Each camper receives a game ticket, participation in our pre-game parade, a scout patch, meal voucher during the game and breakfast in the morning! Dates for 2015: July 11, July 25 and August 8.
Suite Rentals: The ultimate way for your group to enjoy a Spinners game! Suite rentals are perfect for smaller groups looking for a private area and laps of luxury during the game. Suite rentals, which include access to the Home Plate BBQ, are just $500 per game.
Group Perks: Your child's little league team can take the field with the Spinners during the starting lineups and National Anthem, your group can perform the National Anthem, you could throw out a ceremonial first pitch and more! All options are limited, some to just one per game, on a first come, first serve basis!
Ceremonial Pitch Package
Want a little extra recognition for someone in your group, a birthday boy or girl, or just some good natured ribbing? Have a member of your group throw out a ceremonial pitch! The package includes:
Participants must arrive one-hour prior to scheduled game-time. A LIMITED number of first pitch packages are available per game.
- Ceremonial pitch at Spinners home game
- Commemorative First Pitch T-shirt (shirt of your choosing from Spinners Souvenir Store)
- Photo and Plaque to commemorate the occasion, delivered to your seat prior to the end of the game!
- Each first pitch package costs $100 and can be booked by calling 978-459-1702.
Want to provide food and drink for your outing participants without making the decision on what to eat for them? Add Spinner Dollars to your group outing. Spinner Dollars can be used like cash anywhere in the ballpark. Use your Spinner Dollars on everything from an ice cold beer and a tasty Kayem hot dog at the concession stands to ribs and pulled pork in the Home Plate BBQ. Thirsty? Spinner Dollars can be used on everything from an ice cold Coca-Cola and Bottled Water to our wide variety of alcoholic beverages if you so choose. The perfect group additive. Click to Buy
The Fine Print
- Final number of tickets must be purchased 30 days prior to your scheduled outing. If the deadline passes, un-purchased tickets will be released for sale to the public.
- You may purchase group tickets a) in person with cash, check (ID required), or credit card; b) through the mail with a credit card, business check, or money order; c) or over the phone with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). Tickets delivered by UPS or USPS at a cost of an additional $8.00 shipping charge.
- Please contact our Group Sales Department before picking up your tickets. Call (978) 459-1702 to ensure that your tickets are printed and waiting for you when you arrive at the Box Office.
- In the event of a rainout, your group will be re-scheduled based upon availability. We will re-issue only the same amount of tickets as the number of ticket stubs returned to the Box Office. The Home Plate BBQ tickets will be honored for the seat value ONLY as the dinner is always served on the regularly scheduled night. For a complete description of the Spinners Rain Policy, please see our Ticket Policy page.
- NO cash refunds will be made. The Spinners maintain a no refund, no exchange policy on group tickets once tickets have been purchased.
Box Office Hours
10am - 4pm, Mon. - Fri.
and 90 minutes prior to scheduled game times
450 Aiken Street
Lowell, MA 01854
tel: (978) 459-1702
fax: (978) 459-1674