Enjoy the excitement of Mudcats baseball with your group of 20 or more! A Mudcats group outing is a great way to boost employee morale, entertain clients and spend quality time with family and friends.
The Mudcats and Five County Stadium provide the best place in the area for your spring or summertime group outing. Simply gather 20 or more people and take advantage of our great benefits including:
- Special group rate
- No waiting in ticket lines!
- Keep everyone in your group in the same section
- Public address announcement and video board recognition
- Each member in your group may participate in our group raffle
Tickets for groups of 20 or more are just $7.00 each for Box Seats in sections 200, 300 and 400!
- Great flexibility, can be used throughout the ballpark at concession stands and souvenir store.*
- Available in $1 increments
*Excludes Cattails Restaurant
Ice Cream Coupons:
- Cool off with ice cream after dinner for only $4 per person
- Parking passes are $4.00 each with purchase of 20 or more
The Mudcats also offer many opportunities for groups to showcase their talents as a part of their outing at the ballpark. Including…
First Pitch: Throw out the first pitch from the pitcher's mound before the start of the game.
National Anthem: Have your school band/choir, church group or singing ensemble perform the National Anthem before a Mudcats game.
Present the Colors: Have your color guard or ROTC squad present the colors during the National Anthem.
Play Ball Kid: Have a member of your group get things started with the official "Play Ball" announcement.
Shining Stars: Have your dance team, karate dojo, gymnastics team or cheerleading squad perform before the game.
On-Field Parade: Celebrate your organization with special recognition on-field prior to a game.
Field of Dreams: Bring your Little League team out for a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Seventh Inning Stretch: Lead the 7th inning stretch with an on-field rendition of "Take Me Out to the Ballgame."
*Group ticket prices exclude July 4, 2017 game.
*A group ticket minimum deposit of $140 is required to reserve any outing.
*Deposits are non-refundable and applied to balance of contract.