The Fiesta Deck has quickly become the most popular party area at Isotopes Park. Located on our Club Level, adjacent to our luxury suites, the Fiesta Deck offers fantastic views and access to our exclusive Stadium Club.
Our open-air patio allows plenty of room to socialize and enjoy the game. Your group of 40 to 50 can enjoy the game from the exclusive Club Level Fiesta Deck, plus have a catered dinner party with your premium seats located right in front of you.
Fiesta Deck Features:
- Groups of 40 or more (maximum 50 capacity) may have the Fiesta Deck exclusively, for any regular season home game based on availability (exhibition games not available).
- Minimum of 40 paid adult Patio tickets are required.
- Choose from excellent menus ranging from Hot Dogs, BBQ, and Fajitas to a Steak Cookout. Beverages & desserts served from gates open until top of 7th inning.
- Groups on the Fiesta Deck will have their group name appear on the message board during the game.
- Stadium Club access for the entire game which includes our exclusive full-service Club Bar and Lounge.
- Souvenir discounts available for 20 or more on selected items in the Isotopes Pro Shop.
- Group name and party time will be printed on each individual ticket.
- Personal Isotopes Account Executive to help set up your special event.
- Does the price include food, beverages and ticket to the game? Yes, the price includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and admission to Isotopes Park with seating in the Fiesta Deck.
- Where is the Fiesta Deck located? The Fiesta Deck is located on the Club Level of Isotopes Park on the 3rd base side. See Map.
- How long is food and beverage service? Food and beverages are available beginning one hour before the scheduled game time until one and a half hours after the scheduled first pitch (i.e. for a 7:05pm game the food service runs from 6:00pm to 8:30pm).
- What is needed to reserve the area? A signed copy of the agreement along with a non-refundable down payment. All reservations must be made through an Isotopes Group Sales Representative.
- How much is the down payment? The non-refundable down payment is the cost for 40 adults at the selected menu price.
- When are my final number and final payment due? Your final number and final payment are due seven business days in advance of your event.
- Do kids pay full price? Kids ages 2-12 receive $3 off full menu price once the minimum number of adult tickets (40) has been purchased. Children under two do not require a ticket.
- When/where do I pick up my tickets? Tickets are ready three business days after the final payment is made and may be picked up Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at the Isotopes Park Administration Office located on the second floor of Isotopes Park.