Team of the Game
Take the field with Isotopes players and meet Orbit up close and personal! Celebrate your team's season with an experience of a lifetime by taking the field just like the pros. Only two teams are scheduled for each game, so make priceless memories by scheduling your Team of the Game for the 2017 season.
Team of the Game Package Includes:
- Reserved Level seat to the game (based on availability).
- A fun All-You-Can-Eat Hot Dog menu.
- Team names will appear on the message board.
- Just like the pros, players and coaches are recognized individually on our state-of-the-art video board.
- A team picture will be taken while your Team of the Game is on the field.
- Teams take the field with the Isotopes for pre-game introductions and the National Anthem.
- Logo baseballs are available for $4.50 when you book your party.
- Opportunity to buy a discounted all day pass to the Isotopes Park Fun Zone.
- Personal Isotopes Executive to help setup your special event.
- Does the price include food, beverages and ticket to the game? Yes, the price includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and admission to Isotopes Park.
- Am I able to upgrade my seat to a Box Level ticket? Yes, for an additional $2 per ticket.
- Where is the Orbit's Ozone located? Orbit's Ozone is located beyond the center field wall. See Map.
- How long is food and beverage service? Food and beverages are served for an hour and a half prior to the game (i.e. for a 7:05pm game the food service runs from 5:30pm-7:00pm).
- What is needed to reserve the area? A signed copy of the agreement along with a non-refundable down payment.
- How much is the down payment? A non-refundable down payment reserves the area for the first 15 guests.
- Will my group be the only one in the area? No, the Ozone is shared with other groups.
- When are my final number and final payment due? Your final number and final payment are due seven business days in advance of your event.
- Do kids pay full price? Yes, all adult and children's tickets are the same price. *Children under two do not require a ticket.
- When/where do I pick up my tickets? Tickets are ready three business days after the final payment is made and may be picked up Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at the Isotopes Park Administration Office located on the second floor of Isotopes Park.