McDonald's Picnic Pavilion
The McDonald's Picnic Pavilion located in left field behind the Isotopes' bullpen, provides a great venue to hold your annual company picnic, reward important clients and employees or entertain family and friends. Perfect for groups big or small, the pavilion is available for pre-game and in-game picnics for groups of 25 or more.
McDonald's Picnic Pavilion Features:
- Reserved Level Seat to the game (based on availability).
- Pre-game and in-game picnics available.*
- Excellent menus ranging from Hot Dogs & Hamburgers to BBQ.
- All-inclusive food & beverage service during length of picnic.
- Groups of 150 or more may rent the picnic area exclusively on Sunday-Thursday home games or 350 or more on Friday-Saturday home games.
- Groups in the picnic area appear on the message board during the game.
- Souvenir discounts are available on selected items of 20 or more.
- Group name and party time will be printed on each individual ticket.
- Personal Isotopes Account Executive to help set up your special event.
- Picnic dates & times based on availability (Max capacity 450).
All Menus are All-You-Can Eat - Prices Include Menu and Reserved Level Seat
Fastball...........$25.50 Per Person
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Pasta Salad, Tortilla Chips & Salsa, Brownies and Unlimited Soft Drinks.
- Down Payment: $637.50*
Curveball...........$29.00 Per Person
- Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, BBQ Pulled Pork, Boneless Chicken Breast, Baked Beans, Pasta Salad, Tortilla Chips & Salsa, Brownies and Unlimited Soft Drinks.
- Down Payment: $725.00*
*Picnics requesting 100 or more tickets must pay 25% of total amount. Down payment is non-refundable and due upon reservation.
Add The Extras (Minimum of 20)
- Ice Cream Cup (Add $2 Per Person)
- Popcorn (Add $2 Per Person)
- Peanuts (Add $2 Per Person)
- Sliced Cheese Platter (Add $1 Per Person)
- Fresh Cut Vegetable Platter (Add $3 Per Person)
- Sliced Watermelon (Add $2 Per Person)
- Potato Chips (Add $2 Per Person)
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit (Add $3 Per Person)
Beer & Wine Carts
- Domestic Keg of Beer (Keg only)...........$295 Flat Fee
- Domestic Keg of Beer with Wine Cart (4 Bottles of Wine Per Cart)...........$345 Flat Fee
- Premium Keg of Beer (Keg only)...........$395 Flat Fee
- Premium Keg of Beer with Wine Cart (4 Bottles of Wine Per Cart)...........$445 Flat Fee
- Additional Bottles of Wine...........$19 Per Bottle
- *Ask your sales representative for beer selections & other alcohol options* (The Beer & Wine Cart is only available during length of picnic)
- Does the price include food, beverages and ticket to the game? Yes, the price includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and admission to Isotopes Park.
- Am I able to upgrade my seat to a Box Level ticket? Yes, for an additional $2 per ticket.
- Where is the McDonald's Picnic Pavilion located? The McDonald's Picnic Pavilion is located beyond the left field wall directly behind the Isotopes Bullpen. See Map.
- How long is food and beverage service? Food and beverages are served for an hour and a half. For Pre-Game Picnic this begins an hour and a half before the scheduled first pitch. For an In-Game Picnic it begins 30 minutes after the start of the game.
- What is needed to reserve the area? A signed copy of the agreement along with a non-refundable down payment for the first 25 adults (or 25% of the estimated total for groups of 100 or more). *All reservations must be made through an Isotopes Group Sales Representative.
- How much is the down payment? For groups requesting fewer than 100 tickets a non-refundable down payment is required for the first 25 adults. For groups requesting more than 100 tickets the down payment is 25% of the estimated total.
- Will my group be the only one in the area? If the area is not booked exclusively then multiple groups may be booked in the McDonald's Picnic Pavilion.
- How can I reserve the McDonald's Picnic Pavilion exclusively? For Sunday through Thursday games the McDonald's Picnic Pavilion requires 150 adults at full menu price. For a Friday or Saturday game the McDonald's Picnic Pavilion requires 350 adults at full menu price.
- When are my final number and final payment due? Your final number and final payment are due seven business days in advance of your event.
- Do kids pay full price? Kids ages 2-12 receive $3 off full menu price once the minimum number of adult tickets (25) has been purchased. Children under two do not require a ticket.
- When/where do I pick up my tickets? Tickets are ready three business days after the final payment is made and may be picked up Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at the Isotopes Park Administration Office located on the second floor of Isotopes Park.
- How are additional menu items (beer, wine, etc.) served if multiple groups have booked the McDonald's Picnic Pavilion? All groups are given color-coded wrist bands depending on the menu they purchased. Staff members are also assigned to oversee all items that are exclusive to various groups.