FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Status: Full Time
Start Date: Immediately
- Responsible for managing and designing all team publications, including but not limited to: newspaper ads, game programs, pocket schedules, sales brochures, baseball cards, team posters, direct mail marketing pieces, etc.
- Will also have game-day responsibilities which will include assisting with on-field and in-stadium entertainment
- Strong Interpersonal and writing skills are a must
- Superior organizational habits and ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong graphic design abilities are preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency using Mac OS as well as Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience using MiLB.com's Homebase and Final Cut Pro are a plus
- Photography and video editing skills are preferred
- Minor League Baseball experience is preferred
- Strong background in customer service is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Email resume and design samples to John Traub, firstname.lastname@example.org.
SEASONAL AND GAME-DAY EMPLOYMENT
The Albuquerque Isotopes and Ovations Food Services will host their 13th annual job fair on Saturday, February 7 from 10 AM - 1 PM. If you are unable to attend, you can still fill out an application and turn it in to the Albuquerque Isotopes Administrative Offices between the hours of 10 AM - 5 PM, Monday - Friday.
Click Here to download a printable PDF description of available positions Isotopes Job Descriptions.
Click Here to download a printable PDF of the Isotopes Employment Application.
Click Here to download a printable PDF of the Ovations Food Services Application.
The Albuquerque Isotopes and Ovations Food Service are Equal Opportunity Employers