271 Park Ave.
Portland, Maine 04102
From the North
• Take I-295 South to exit 6A (Forest Ave).
• Merge onto Forest Ave., staying to the right.
• Take right onto Route 77 (State Street) through Deering Oaks Park.
•At the light take a right onto Park Ave.
•Ballpark will be on the right about 1 mile down.
From the South
• Take I-95 to Exit 44 (I-295/ Downtown Portland).
• Take I-295 North to exit 5A (Congress St), stay left when the exit off-ramp splits following signs to 22 East.
• At the first set of lights take a left onto St John St.
• At the next set of lights merge right onto Park Ave. The ballpark will be immediately on the left.
From the West
• Follow either Rte. 302 W or Rte. 25 W into Portland.
• Rte 25 W will turn into Brighton Avenue, which will intersect with Park Ave.
• Take a right onto Park Avenue, ballpark will be less than a 1/2 mile on the right.
• Rte. 302 W will turn into Forest Avenue and will intersect with Park Ave. Again, take a right onto Park Avenue, ballpark is about a mile up on the right.
TAKE THE TRAIN
The Amtrak Downeaster offers convenient arrivals and departures from Portland and Boston, with intermediate stops in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. The Portland Transportation Center is located just minutes from Hadlock Field. The Amtrak Downeaster is also great for Sea Dogs fans who want to catch a Red Sox game at Fenway Park.
TAKE THE BUS
Greater Portland Transit Distric METRO, with bus ridership averaging 1.5 million annually, is Maine's largest public transportation carrier, providing bus service to Portland, Westbrook Falmouth and the Maine Mall area of South Portland.
METRO connects to other regional transportation agencies including South Portland Bus, ZOOM, Concord Coach and Amtrak Downeaster.
METRO operates eight fixed routes and provides service seven days a week (limited service on weekends and holidays).
Parking is available at the Maine Medical Center lot located at 995 Congress St.
Directions to the Parking Lot from the North
Take exit 5A (Congress St, RT 22 East) off 295. Turn right at the bottom of the ramp on to the Thompson Point Connector Road (first set of lights) and right again on to Congress Street (second set of lights). After turning on to Congress St, stay in your left lane and watch for Sea Dogs Parking Lot signs.
>b>Directions to the Parking Lot from the South Take Exit 5 (Congress St, RT 22 East) off 295, and follow signs for Congress Street Bus Station. When getting off the Congress St ramp, stay in your left lane and watch for Sea Dogs Parking Lot signs.
This lot is safe, easy access & convenient, and monitored.
This lot is not available for 12:00 Noon weekday games.
Additional Places to Park
• Fitzpatrick Stadium Lot
• Maine Medical Center Parking Garage on Forest St.
Handicapped Parking is available at Hadlock Field in the parking lot located by the Slugger Statue on a first come-first-serve basis.
The Portland Sea Dogs encourage fans to take advantage of this parking lot and remind fans that parking in local neighborhoods is for local residents.
Click Here to View On-Street Parking Restrictions
Please contact the Sea Dogs at 207-874-9300 for questions regarding directions and parking.