Ticket Prices & Seating Chart
Group Rates Available for Groups of 20 or More
$8.00 for Reserved Seats & $6.00 for General Admission
Sea Dogs Assurance Ticket Program:
When you purchase a Sea Dogs Assurance Ticket you are purchasing a fully transferable ticket. This a great option if you think your plans or numbers may change. Your tickets are fully transferable at any time prior to or after the game date, providing the ticket has not yet been used.
Prior to the Game Date
- Your tickets will be fully transferable to another game for tickets of equal or lesser value right up until they are scanned-in at the ballpark. Example: if you purchase tickets to the June 25th game, but for some reason that game no longer works for you, you can transfer your tickets to another game of your choosing, based upon availability.
After the Game Date
- Following the game date, any Assurance Ticket not scanned-in for that game may be exchanged for a ticket of equal or lesser value to another game, based upon availability. Example: if you purchase five assurance tickets to a game, but only use three of them, you may trade-in your two unused tickets for tickets of equal of lesser value to another game, based upon availability.
Transfers must happen at the Sea Dogs Ticket Office or through the mail. There are no cash refunds/ credits given. The tickets must be transferred within the same season and cannot be transferred to another season. Skybox, Picnic, and All-You-Can-Eat Seats are excluded from this program.
Hours & Contact Info
Ticket Office Hours
During the baseball season:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm
The Ticket Office is also open at 9am on all game days until the eighth inning of the game.
Off-season hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Saturday 10am - 2pm for March and December only
Phone Number: 207-879-9500 or 1-800-936-3647
AAA member ticket discount - AAA members will receive a $1.00 off Tickets. Tickets must be purchased in person at the Hadlock Field ticket office. AAA membership card must be presented prior to placing ticket order. Discount is not valid on tickets purchased online. Tickets are subject to availability. Discount is valid for Box, Reserved, Sky View, and General Admission Seating.
Wheelchair Accessible Seating
The Sea Dogs provide wheel chair accessible seating for those fans who require it. This seating can be purchased by coming to the ballpark or by calling us at 207-879-9500 or 1-800-936-3647. Wheel Chair accessible seating is not sold on-line. Due to the limited amount of this seating, it is our policy to allow a maximum of four people to sit with the person needing the wheel chair accessible seating. It is highly recommended that this seating be purchased in advance when possible.
SEA DOGS RAIN CHECK POLICY
The Sea Dogs make every effort to play every scheduled game. A decision to postpone a game will not be made until it is determined that there is no way the game can be safely played. There is no set time for that decision to be made. Once a game is started, the decision to continue play rests solely with the umpires. Also, when a team is playing its last series at Portland for the season, the decision to postpone can only be made by the umpires per Eastern League rules.
If less than 5 innings of one game (4 1/2 if the Sea Dogs are ahead) is played, your ticket may be exchanged in person at the Sea Dogs Ticket Office, for one ticket of equal or lesser value for any remaining regular season game subject to availability. Tickets from postponed games are not tied to the rescheduled game; they may be exchanged for any date, subject to availability. There are no refunds.
It is highly recommended that tickets from rained out games be exchanged in advance.
If you wish to exchange by mail please include your tickets, preferred date(s), and a good daytime phone number so that we can call you if there are questions in making the exchange.
Mail Exchange Requests To:
Portland Sea Dogs
P.O. Box 636
Portland, ME 04104
Questions regarding the rain check policies can be directed to the Sea Dogs Ticket office at 207-879-9500 or email@example.com
INTERNET ORDERING INFORMATION
The Portland Sea Dogs use an on-line ticketing system through TicketReturn. This system will allow you to choose your own seats, print your tickets at home, transfer tickets via email, or have the Sea Dogs leave them in Will-Call for you to pick up prior to the game. Below is some important information regarding this system.
• All internet orders will be charged a $1.50 per ticket processing fee.
• When you choose how many tickets and what section they are in, TicketReturn will automatically select seats for you. Click "view section", and you will see images of people in your seats. You can click on these icons and move them to different seats if they are available. If you are unable to click on seats that you would like, these seats have already been sold. If at anytime you wish to choose another section, click the "Try Again" button to look for a new section.
• If you are unable to choose a section, it is sold out.
• Once you select seats for purchase by clicking "Reserve these Seats", you will have five minutes in which to complete you order. If you take longer than five minutes to enter your payment information and complete the sale, TicketReturn will return your seats into the pool and you will have to select them again.
• In order to complete internet orders, you will need the three digit security code on the back of your credit card.
• Once you have entered in the payment information and completed the sale, you can print your tickets at home to avoid the Will-Call line, or you can have the Sea Dogs print them in their Ticket Office and hold them in Will-Call for you. If you choose to print your tickets at home, you still need to bring these to the ballpark, as we will have to scan the barcode on the print-at-home tickets.
• Internet orders can be made for a particular game until the gates open for that game. Gates typically open 1 ½ hours prior to the scheduled first pitch.
• Any questions regarding your on-line ticket order can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the Ticket Office directly at 207-879-9500 or 1-800-936-DOGS.
•Please review your seat selection carefully before purchasing.
• Wheelchair accessible seating is also not available online. Please call the Ticket Office directly so we can better assist you with your seating needs. Handicapped seating is limited, and goes quickly. In order to accommodate your requests, please purchase ahead of time.
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Once you purchase tickets for a game, they cannot be exchanged for any other game, unless that game is postponed.
• Once you complete your purchase with TicketReturn, all sales are final.