Welcome to the original All-Inclusive option in the Dallas sports landscape. Here's what makes a Founder's Membership special:
1. Choice Seats
Founder's Members sit in the first twelve rows (between the dugouts) at Dr Pepper Ballpark, which was named Best New Ballpark in America in 2003. You and your guests will love being so close to the action.
When you walk into the park it's like stepping onto the deck of a luxury cruise liner. Your dinner, drinks (draft beer, wine, Dr Pepper products, and water), dessert, VIP parking, and choice seats are all included in the price of your membership. That's cost-certainty at its finest.
3. Multiple Founder's Areas
As a Founder's Member, you can choose to eat and drink at any of the Founder's locations.
- The JCPenney CLUB is located on the Suite level, just behind home plate, and features upscale buffet dining with rotating menus featuring different themes and selections as well as a spectacular view of the playing field. Reservations are required. (Please note: You can make reservations for the JCPenney CLUB up to seven days from your selected game).
- The InTouch Grille is located on the first level behind the main building, near the main entrance. The InTouch Grille features all your classic ballpark favorites: hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, nachos, and popcorn. Here you can enjoy air-conditioned seating as well as a shaded patio.
- Founder's Members also have access to Founder's Express, located just behind home plate. It's here that Founder's Members can grab draft beer, wine, Dr Pepper products, water, hot dogs, brats, ice cream, BBQ sandwiches, nachos, popcorn or peanuts.
4. Take Food and Beverages Back to Your Seats
Founder's Members and their guests can grab a small plate of food, as well as something to wash it down, from the InTouch Grille or Founder's Express, and get back to their ballpark seating to watch the game.
5. Your Own Concierge
We call it 100% Access, but you'll call it a chance to add a special touch for your special VIPs. Your account manager can provide private tours for you and your biggest clients, on-field access, and personal greetings at the park delivered on your behalf. 100% Access allows you the opportunity to wow the big fish in your clientele with just a phone call or email in advance.
6. VIP Parking
Founder's Memberships include VIP Parking, allowing Founder's Members to park right across the street from their very own private entrance.
7. Private Entrance
Founder's Members can enter the ballpark 30 minutes prior to the general public. The private Founder's Member Entrance is located just to the right of the Dr Pepper Ballpark Ticket Office.
8. Founder's VIP Batting Practice
Founder's Members are invited to bring a guest and take a few cuts on the field after the season ends.
9. Season Ticket Holder Gifts
During the season, you will receive two 'Riders gifts. If you miss the game, we will hold onto them until you can visit a game or our administrative office to pick them up.
10. Email Your Tickets
Forget the courier service. You can email your tickets through My 'Riders Account at ridersbaseball.com. Your recipient can print the tickets from their PC.
Click here for Founder's Membership season ticket plans.
Click here for more information on Founder's Membership.
11. RoughRiders Exchange Policy
Can't make a game or two in your plan? It's okay. That's because the RoughRiders allow season ticket holders to exchange unused tickets for the best comparable seat for any regular season game during the same season, pending ticket availability. Founders access for exchanged tickets is limited and can not exceed the number of tickets for each game in your plan.
All Ticket Plan Payments are non-refundable. Menu is subject to change.