2013 Downloadable Schedules
Upload the 2013 Clippers Schedule to your Outlook or Google Calendar!
For Microsoft Outlook:
Please use Internet Explorer and follow these directions
1) Right click on the file you would like and choose "Save As..." to save the 2013 Columbus Clippers Schedule file to your computer in a place you can easily find it.
2) From Outlook, choose "File" and then "Import and Export" from the menu.
3) Select "Import from another program or file" from the list. Click "Next."
4) Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" from the list. Click "Next."
5) Browse to the .csv file that you saved to your computer.
6) Choose "Replace duplicates with items imported". Click "Next."
7) Choose "Calendar" as the destination folder. Click "Next."
8) Click "Finish."
9) Check April 4 (at Indianapolis)in your Outlook to see if the schedule has imported correctly.
If you are having problems importing the file due to missing PRO.MSI file, visit the Microsoft Troubleshooting page for this error,here.
For Google Calendar:
1) While signed into your Google account, click the appropriate link below to open the calendar
2) Click the +Google Calendar button in the lower right corner of the Clippers Schedule Calendar to add it to your Calendars.
You can also import the .csv files found above in the settings menu under the "Calendar" tab to merge the schedule with your existing calendar.