Enjoy Clippers baseball with the season ticket plan that is right for you. Entering its 5th year, Huntington Park continues to impress.
From the casual fan to the serious baseball junkie, Huntington Park has something for everyone with extraordinary sightlines and family-friendly entertainment all summer long!
Great seats are now available. Call 614.462.5250 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information or to set an appointment to visit Huntington Park and select your seats.
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Discounted ticket prices from regular day of game purchases.
- Exchange program only available to season ticket holders, even on tickets you did not use!
- Priority for playoff tickets and other Huntington Park events including Ballpark Boom V and summer concerts.
- Tickets to the hottest games including Dime-a-Dog Nights and fireworks. Partial plans guaranteed at least one Dime-a-Dog Night and one fireworks game.
- No waiting in lines to buy tickets.
Season Ticket Options
Loge Seats: Full season only, $1250 per seat.
- Elevated seats behind home plate, sections A-E.
- Cushioned rolling chairs with countertops to set your food and drinks.
- Automatic access to exclusive Tansky Club, a covered lounge area with full bar, two concession stands, casual seating and overhead heaters and fans.
Club Seats: Full season only, $850 per seat.
- Directly behind home plate, sections 10-14, even closer to the batter than the pitcher!
- Wider seats with extra leg room and cup holders at every seat.
- Wait service right at your seats.
- Automatic access to the Tansky Club.
Box Seats: Full season- $675 per seat/Half season- $400 per seat/20-game plan- $235 per seat.
- Extending down first and third base lines, sections 4-9 and 15-20.
- Cup holders at every seat.
- Opportunity to purchase Tansky Club passes. However, purchase your seats by February 1 and receive free passes for all your games!
- Partial plans distributed throughout entire season with games against each International League team.
For more information, call 614-462-5250, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.