While we can't fulfill every donation request, we do our best to help as many charitable organizations as we can. Please note that game tickets are not included in donation packages.
To apply for a donation request, e-mail email@example.com with answers to the following six fields below.
- Organization that is requesting the donation
- Organization(s) that will be benefiting from the donation
- How the donation will be used (door prize, silent auction, etc)
- Name and date of charitable event
- Requesters name, address, phone number, and e-mail address
- Additional notes for consideration
Please allow three weeks for processing. You will be informed by e-mail regarding approval. All approved donations must be picked up from the RoughRiders administration office located at the Northwest corner of Dr Pepper Ballpark during regular office hours.
For questions, please contact 972-334-1900 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your organization is looking to raise a significant amount of money, we offer a fundraising group ticket package. Your organization can sell RoughRiders tickets at a higher price in any of our seating areas and your organization can keep the difference. Call 972-334-1900 and ask to speak to a RoughRiders group sales person for more information about fundraising group ticket packages.