2017 Season Tickets
NEW FOR 2017 - become a Fan First or Business Member!
In order to give you the best experience possible, we have created two types of memberships: Fan First and Business! Choose the membership type that best suits your needs!
WHAT TYPE OF MEMBER ARE YOU?
FAN FIRST: Being a Spikes fan is more than just going to the games throughout the season, it's a way of life all year long. You're the biggest fan and your collection of Spikes memorabilia proves it! Spikes Baseball is also the family outing of choice. Each trip to Medlar Field at Lubrano Park is memorable and something that everyone from children to grandparents enjoy!
BUSINESS: Medlar Field at Lubrano Park is your second office and your backdrop as you build relationships with clients, employees and colleagues. A Spikes game allows you to generate, build, close and retain business as well as forge new partnerships.
Membership Benefit Highlights:
- Season Ticket Holder "No Ticket Left Unused" - Season Ticket holders have the opportunity to turn in unused game tickets for tickets to future regular season games in your seating area (based on availability).
- NEW FOR 2017 - Automatic No Ticket Left Unused Requests can be e-mailed to NoTicketUnused@statecollegespikes.com!
- Almost Perfect Attendance Award - If you use at least 90% of your tickets in the 2017 season, you will be rewarded with a complimentary 20-person suite for a Monday thru Thursday date during the 2018 season!
- Early entrance at the "Season Ticket Gates" (20 minutes before general public ballpark opening) for you and your non-Season Ticket guests. Be the first in line to receive giveaway items and concession items!
- NEW FOR 2017 - An exclusive VIP Will Call window at the Ticket Office for you and your guests!
- Season Ticket customer service program, with your own personal Front Office representative to ensure you get the most out of your membership throughout the year.
- Complimentary nightly access to the "Suite Spot" cocktail bar, located in the second-level Suite Lounge
- 20% discount on Spikes merchandise at "Off the Rack Outfitters" by showing your ticket or your season ticket holder card
- Extra Innings Club Batting Practice Session (Date TBD)
For more information, or to become a State College Spikes Season Ticket Member, call a Spikes ticket representative at (814) 272-1711.