Class A Team, Grade A Venue:
The Stockton Ports, and Banner Island Ballpark, continue to be the centerpiece of fun and entertainment in Stockton. The state-of-the-art ballpark has hosted more than 200,000 fans each season since the stadium opened in 2005. The stadium has not only been the home of the Ports (Class A Advanced affiliate of the Oakland A's), but has also served the community as a venue for special events, like run/walk fundraisers, to hosting such acts as The Bob Dylan Show in concert.
Banner Island Ballpark is a central place for local, regional and national companies and organizations to advertise because it is a premium venue with a large target audience.
Some advantages in partnering with the Ports include:
• Working with one of the most recognizable and successful organizations in Stockton (the 13th largest city in California). The Ports have been in Stockton since 1941, and have won 11 California League Championships.
• Games last 3 to 4 hours, giving companies plenty of time to make a lasting impression with fans.
• All Ports games are broadcast live on the radio, giving sponsors the opportunity to reach a large radio audience.
• A wide variety of available sponsorship opportunities-from signage to publication ads to giveaways to theme nights and much more.
• Working with a highly professional Corporate Sales team to ensure your advertising and marketing goals are met.
The Ports offer many different advertising options ranging from signage to print to radio and much much more.
To learn more about what the Ports can do for you, please call the Ports at (209) 644-1900. A Corporate Sales team member will customize a proposal to fit your goals.
More About the Ports:
The Ports issued an in-depth survey following the 2009 season, and collected a wealth of data about their fans. To learn more about the fans who attend Ports games, read the 2009-2010 Ports Demographics Report.
For more information about our corporate sponsorship opportunities, please call (209)644-1900.