Start Date: January 2015
Email Resume & Cover Letter to Katie Crawford, email@example.com
The Everett AquaSox are the Northwest League Short-Season Affiliate of the Seattle Mariners. Located just north of Seattle, the team is seeking an energetic and motivated sales person who is ready to contribute to one of the best organizations in Minor League Baseball. This is a full-time, year round position beginning January 2015.
Position Summary: Individual will actively prospect and sell season tickets, mini plans and all group/hospitality packages for the Everett AquaSox, via cold calls and in-person meetings. The individual will play a significant role within the sales department and will be expected to meet weekly, monthly and yearly sales goals. They will also oversee an area of the ballpark during the season - specific area dependent on interests and experience.
1. The desire and work ethic to succeed in Ticket Sales for the Everett AquaSox.
2. Sell new season tickets, mini plans and group packages via cold calls and in-person meetings
3. Focused sales effort on defined target areas throughout the community.
4. Prospect new customers and qualify leads.
5. Fulfill and maintain an assigned standard in personal sales efforts.
6. Provide superior customer service to new and existing accounts.
7. Staff ticket sales tables at outside events as needed
8. Develop relationships with current clients for referral leads.
9. Use creativity to develop new ways to boost the attendance of the team
10. Completion of weekly sales effort reports.
11. Liaison to ticket holders.
12. Other duties within the organization as they arise.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: 1. College degree or equivalent experience. 2. Experience and a desire to excel in sales. 3. Ability to work with aggressive sales goals and expectations in a fast-paced environment. 4. Proficient in Microsoft Office and associated products. 5. Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and within a team framework. 6. Ability to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines and achieve objectives. 7. Strong planning and organizational skills. 8. Strong communications skills, both verbal and written. 9. Ability to maintain a professional business image.
2015 Day of Game Job Opportunities
Check back for more information on our 2015 AquaSox Casting Call, to be held in April 2015. Available positions include usher, concessions worker, vendor, ticket sales, promotions team, parking attendant and more.