A state-of-the-art facility, Dell Diamond has been the home of the Round Rock Express since its inception in 2000. The stadium serves as a premier Central Texas destination and is constantly ranked among the top in Minor League Baseball. Dell Diamond is a true multi-purpose sports and entertainment complex, hosting Express games, concerts, expos and festivals, among other events.
Dell Diamond has 8,631 permanent seats, including 75 reserved handicapped seats, and the outfield lawn allows for another 3,000 fans. The stadium was designed to allow spectators a close view of the action on the field. Fans seated on the first row behind home plate actually are closer to home plate than the pitcher's mound. The playing field dimensions are 330 feet down the left field line, 325 feet down the right field line, 375 feet to both power alleys, and 407 feet to the deepest point in center field. The wall surrounding the outfield is eight feet high.
Dell Diamond truly is a "home-grown" project, with 80 percent of the materials used for the construction purchased from suppliers within the state of Texas. The limestone exterior and slabs were manufactured in Jarrell and Cedar Park. The Bermuda Tifway 419 grass surface and was grown in Poteet. The infield clay dirt is an Austin product, with other base material coming from Georgetown. The warning track material was shipped in from Strawn.
Other Dell Diamond features include:
- The United Heritage Center, located down the first base line, offers 10,000 square feet of event space, including 5,400 square feet of meeting room space. That space can be converted into three equal size suites and has the use of a full-service kitchen
- The Intel Club, located on the suite level of Dell Diamond, features expansive views of the stadium in a restaurant-style setting
- The pool and spa party area is located beyond right field with a 20' x 50' pool and a 10' x 10' hot tub. Next to the pool and spa party area is a covered picnic area with a playscape, and both areas are available for rental by groups
- The Fun Zone, located in center field, has a handful of activities to keep kids entertained for hours, including a "Sport Court" basketball court, a 26-foot high simulated rock wall, a simulated pitching area and a bungee trampoline
- Daktronics HD LED video board in left-center field that measures 36' x 55' along with two 6' x 99' ribbon boards along the outfield fence
- Dell Diamond Premium Seats behind home plate feature wide, cushioned seats with tray tables and wait staff
- 4 Topps tables at the top of Section 123 offering a social way to take in the game
- Hand railings in between the sections in the seating bowl to optimize fan safety
- Restrooms are easily accessible at Dell Diamond, with four men's and women's rooms located along the first and third base line; all restrooms are handicapped accessible and have changing tables
- Five public stairways and three elevators located throughout the stadium, providing access to the suite level and Intel Club.
For more information on Dell Diamond or to host your next event here, visit www.DellDiamondEvents.com!