The Hooks are eager to welcome your business, church, club, school or youth sports team to a night of Hooks Baseball. Named the best minor league venue in North America, Whataburger Field provides a picture-perfect setting for your group outing at a reasonable price, with tickets starting at just $7.
Group benefits include:
- Discount ticket prices for groups of 20 or more Sunday-Thursday
- Preferred seating based on availability
- Have your tickets before arrival to the ballpark
- Group name appears in lights on message board
- Souvenir discounts at Hook, Line & Sinker
- Assistance from personal Hooks representative
Mega Groups (250 or more reserved seats)
- First pitch opportunity
- Radio interview with Michael Coffin
- National Anthem (subject to availability)
Click the link above for a look at our special group rates. Prices start as low as $7.
Your little league, church club or youth sports team will be front and center as they take the field with their Hooks prior to the National Anthem.
More than $23,500 has been raised over the past two seasons with 23 non-profit organizations participating in our awareness program.
Take part in all of the fun and fellowship at Whataburger Field. Capitalize on special discounted ticket offers, pre-game concerts, Hooks player devotions and prizes.
We're always looking for ways to jazz up your experience at Whataburger Field. Have a cool theme night idea?
As good as money, Cotton Cash can be used to purchase food and beverage at Whataburger Field and merchandise from Hook, Line & Sinker. Cotton Cash is available in $5 increments through your Hooks group sales rep or at the box office.
T-Shirts & Hats
Purchase custom t-shirts and hats with your company logo and Hooks logo. Prices start at only $14 each.
- Massage Envy Spa Elite Seats -- New!
- AutoNation Club
- Magnum Oil Tools Suite Seats
- Luxury Suite
- Pool & Spa
- Kleberg Bank Power Alley
- Club 407
- VIP Party Deck
- Birthday Bash
Send us an email or call 361-561-HOOK (4665) for more information