The following information is a guide to assist you in having Dinger at your upcoming events:
- Requests are reserved on a first-come first-serve basis.
- All requests must be submitted in this format, and will be considered on an individual basis.
- Due to the high volume of requests for Dinger, please allow at minimum three weeks notice for consideration.
- All appearances are subject to the Sacramento River Cats approval, and based on the nature of the event, a fee may be determined.
- The client must provide secured parking and a dressing room for Dinger.
- Water, and in some cases, a meal and lodging allotment, must also be provided.
- If you are having a photo opportunity with location for all photo opportunities.
- The Sacramento River Cats must first approve any form of media exposure that mentions an appearance by Dinger.
- Dinger is at your event to make it fun for all. Please maintain a fan-friendly environment.
Dinger reserves the right to walk away from any appearance that he deems unsafe or harmful to the performer. (No Refunds)
For more information about Dinger appearances, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call Rhett Holland (916-376-4754).
Click here for a Dinger Request Form (PDF)
Please return request form to:
Attn: Dinger Request
400 Ballpark Drive
West Sacramento, CA 95691