Sports Authority Fundraising Program
Have weekly BlueClaws updates, news, and special offers delivered right to your inbox. Just enter your email address below.
The BlueClaws Fundraising Program is presented by Sports Authority.
BlueClaws Fundraising in Five Easy Steps
- Pick any BlueClaws regular season home game (based on availability).
- Purchase a minimum of 250 fundraiser tickets at a discounted rate of $7.
- Resell the tickets for face value ($10) raising a minimum of $750.
- Attend the game and have a great time!
- For every one of your fundraiser tickets used on the day of the game, the BlueClaws will write you a check for $0.50 per ticket. All you have to do is show up, and you'll raise even more money. It's that simple.
Additionally, our popular volunteer fundraiser offers your group the opportunity to earn extra money by volunteering in our concession stands, bringing your raised amount potentially up to $6,750 in profit (please note nights to volunteer are limited and based on availability).
- 250 tickets + 1 Concession night = $1,500
- 500 tickets + 2 Concession nights = $3,000
- 1000 tickets + 5 Concession nights = $6,750
BlueClaws Youth Sports Sponsorship Fundraiser
A fundraiser that rewards your team by the BlueClaws purchasing a billboard to be prominently displayed on your home field with a minimum purchase of 250 tickets.
By participating in a fundraiser, your sports team or organization has the opportunity to be the Future BlueClaws of the game, have a pre-game parade, have someone throw out a pre-game pitch, and more (all gameday experiences are based on number of tickets purchased and availability.
- 250 tickets = BlueClaws purchase a field sign and your team earns $750
- 500 tickets = field sign, league receives pre-game on field parade and you earn $1,500
- 1000 tickets = field sign, pre-game on field parade, a BlueClaws player or Buster appearance at your facility and your league raises $3,000
For more information or to book a fundraiser, call a group sales representative at 732-901-7000 option 3 or click here to email a representative.