Park Packer Program
Looking for one of the best opportunities in the Bay Area for fundraising? The San Jose Giants Park Packer Program has helped numerous organizations raise a total of $300,000 a year while gaining recognition in the community. This unique program allows your group to:
* Purchase San Jose Giants tickets for $1.00 per ticket and resell them for up to the face value of $10.00.
* Opportunity for one representative to throw out the first pitch.
* Participate in on-field promotions, limited to availability.
* Opportunity to perform the National Anthem, limited to availability.
* Tickets will be personalized with your logo and organization's name.
* Group recognition listed in the Scorecard Insert, announced over the PA Announcements and shown on the Video Board.
Super Park Packer: 7,500 tickets at $1.00 per ticket
Full Park Packer: 5,000 tickets at $1.00 per ticket
Half Park Packer: 2,500 tickets at $1.00 per ticket
Park Packer Success Story
Morgan Hill Pony Baseball
"The Park Packer was a huge success for our fundraising efforts. Morgan Hill Pony Baseball was able to raise $16,000 in net proceeds by reselling San Jose Giants tickets through the use of the Park Packer program. Not only is it a great fundraiser but it allows us to come together as a league when family and friends of Morgan Hill Pony Baseball take over the entire stadium. The San Jose Giants is a great organization and is dedicated to community involvement."
- Chris Blocker, League President, Morgan Hill Pony Baseball