The following ground rules are enforced during all Pacific Coast League games played at First Tennessee Park:
- The backstop has no break; everything is LIVE behind the plate
- Top step is IN PLAY
- Any thrown ball hitting the dugout railing or netting and rebounding onto the field is IN PLAY
- A fairly batted or thrown ball that goes into the dugout or camera well or strikes equipment on the dugout steps is considered in the dugout and OUT OF PLAY
- Any ball clearing the yellow line on the padding of the wall on the fly is a HOME RUN, regardless of whether or not the ball re-enters the playing field
- The corners of left field and right field have short safety fences and fan interference is POSSIBLE
- Bullpens on each side are IN PLAY
- All pitchers in the bullpen must make every effort to get out of the way to allow the opposing player to make a catch or play if the ball in that area
- A player can lean on the tarp, but he cannot elevate to make a play
LF - 330'
Left-Center - 388'
CF - 403'
Right-Center - 389'
RF - 310'