Everyone is a member of some type of group whether as a sports team, work department, church organization, or even just your friends and family. Organizing a group outing is a fun way to enjoy a great time at the ballpark and create long lasting memories.
Groups of 10 or more qualify for discounts on tickets, plus other benefits. Whether it's a picnic, birthday, reunion or just a group of friends getting together, the Binghamton Mets group staff caters to your needs!
- Discounted tickets
- Get your tickets before you arrive at the game (NO LINES)
- Preferred block seating (Everyone together)
- Group Scoreboard & PA in-game recognition
- Group Leader receives two (2) FREE tickets to future game
- Opportunity to participate in on-field performance (limited availability)
Group Ground Rules:
- Ten (10) or more group minimum
- Group final numbers are due seven (7) days prior to event
- Final payment 48 hours in advance of function
- Tickets may be added on after deadline at full price (subject to availability)
- Tickets are non-refundable all sales final
Additional Group Options:
- Hot Dog / Soda Voucher ... $5.00
- Gift Coins ... $2, $5, $10 (use anywhere in ballpark)
- Unlimited Fun Zone Access ..$5.00
- Other food vouchers and souvenir vouchers can be made, ask your Group Sales representative.
Early Booking - Book your '15 group before the home opener (April 16th, 2015) and receive FREE tickets for an April home game (All free tickets are issued for the same game and cannot exceed the number of tickets booked for other outing)
Double Steal - Book a group for any April or May home game and receive the same rate for any home game for the remainder of the season (summer outing cannot exceed the number of tickets book earlier in the season all tickets based on availability).