Organizing an outing to an Iowa Cubs game for your business, group, school, church, team or organization is fun and easy. The 2013 home schedule has 72 home games - that's 72 chances for your group to get close to the action! Groups of 25 or more qualify for reduced prices in the reserved grandstand and field box sections. The Iowa Cubs do not offer refunds once the group or picnic package is paid for. TICKET PURCHASES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. Group rates do not apply July 3, 2013.
|The kids love their group outing at Principal Park|
2013 Group Rates
|Group Size||Price Per Person||Savings Per Person|
April & May -- All groups are $5 per person
Not valid for concerts, special events, or Independence Day games.
Payment is due seven days before the event. A $5 shipping and handling fee applies to mailed tickets.
- Group Fun!
- Reserved and Field Box seats at a discounted price. (Regularly $10 each).
- Tickets in hand when you arrive at the ballpark - no questions about availability and no waiting in lines.
- Block seating so everyone sits together.
- Your group name in lights on the videoboard and a welcome announcement over the public address system.
- Complimentary reserved grandstand tickets to a future game for the group leader. (Ticket coupons are mailed after the event.)
- Special discounted rates on pre-purchased merchandise for the group
(25 piece minimum order).
Take advantage of the great baseball, great fans and great fun with the Iowa Cubs groups packages! Host your next group outing at Principal Park, get together and get close to the action.
For more information, please email the Group Sales Department, or call (515) 243-6111 and ask to speak with a group sales representative.
For your group transportation needs, the Iowa Cubs recommend Windstar Lines. For pricing and reservations, call 888.494.6378 or visit www.gowindstar.com