Dartmouth-Hitchcock Baseball & Softball Camps
• Learn from the Pros right here in Manchester and play on the field at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
Design-The-Cover, presented by Collins Dentistry for Children
• Collins Dentistry for Children invites you to design the "Late Summer" issue of the Fisher Cats Gameday Program, Inside Pitch. Click here to download the entry form and get creative!
Dunkin Donuts Shutout Inning
• If the Fisher Cats pitcher throws a shutout in a selected inning per game, then every fan seated in a randomly selected section receives a Fisher Cats Rally Towel or T-Shirt courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts.
Eastern Bank Community Outing FUNdraising Program
• Raise up to $4 for every ticket sold and bring awareness to your organization.
EnergyNorth Propane Educational Days
• Join the Fisher Cats as the ballpark turns into an interactive, hand-on classroom experience.
Fisher Cats Reading Challenge, presented by Velcro USA Inc.
• Challenging students to read five (5) books outside of the normal curriculum during the school year. The students who complete the challenge will earn two (2) tickets to a Fisher Cats game.
Hats for Heroes, presented by Operation Hat Trick
• Hats for Heroes program is a MiLB initiative intended to raise funds and awareness for Operation Hat Trick (OHT), a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that generates funds for the recovery, education, and future employment of service members and veterans.
Kids Run the Show
• TD Bank and the Fisher Cats give kids a chance to run a Minor League franchise. 12 lucky kids will receive the opportunity of a lifetime, taking the reins in professional baseball and bringing you the Fisher Cats Entertainment Experience!
Northeast Delta Dental Oral Health Challenge
• Promoting healthy oral hygiene and rewarding kids for brushing and flossing with Fisher Cats tickets.
Paul A. Pouliot Tickets for Kids
• The New Hampshire Fisher Cats are proud to continue the partnership with Paul A. Pouliot & Associates, Ameriprise Financial to help provide tickets to deserving youngsters as part of the Tickets for Kids program.
State Champions Night, presented by Coca-Cola
• Honoring New Hampshire's High School State Championship Teams for their successes.
Summer Reading Program, presented by TD Bank
• TD Bank and the Fisher Cats are proud to offer a program that rewards children with two (2) Fisher Cats tickets when they read 5 books this summer!
Take the Show on the Road
• One lucky little league program will have the Fisher Cats "Show" brought to their ballpark, courtesy of Hannaford Supermarket!
Technical Needs Broken Bats for Broken Bones
• Help Technical Needs raise awareness and support of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation.
Winning 50/50 Raffle Numbers
• See if you won the 50/50 Raffle at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium!
Wounded Warrior Softball Game
• See the Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball team take on New Hampshire Celebrities on July 25 at 12PM!