Bellwether Community Credit Union Community Champion
• Bellwether Community Credit Union and the Fisher Cats are celebrating life-affirming stories of everyday people doing extra ordinary things right here in New Hampshire.
Centrix Bank Community Outing FUNdraising Program
• Raise up to $4 for every ticket sold and bring awareness to your organization.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Baseball & Softball Camps
• Learn from the Pros right here in Manchester and play on the field at Northeast Delta Dental stadium.
• The Fisher Cats are giving back, find out about filling your donation requests with us.
EnergyNorth Propane Educational Days
• Join the Fisher Cats as the ballpark turns into an interactive, hand-on classroom experience.
Fisher Cats Foundation Scholarships
• Rewarding college-bound high school seniors with college scholarships for their scholar-athletic achievements.
Fisher Cats Reading Challenge, presented by Velcro USA Inc.
• Challenging students to read five (5) books outside of the normal curriculum during the school year. The students who complete the challenge will earn two (2) tickets to a 2014 Fisher Cats game.
Hats for Heroes, presented by Operation Hat Trick
• Hats for Heroes program is a MiLB initiative intended to raise funds and awareness for Operation Hat Trick (OHT), a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that generates funds for the recovery, education, and future employment of service members and veterans.
Mother's Day 3K
• The New Hampshire Fisher Cats partnered with Millennium Running to host the second annual Mother's Day 3K on Sunday, May 11, at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
Northeast Delta Dental Oral Health Challenge
• Promoting healthy oral hygiene and rewarding kids for brushing and flossing with Fisher Cats tickets.
Player & Mascot Appearances
• Schedule a player or mascot appearance at your event.
State Champions Night, presented by Coca-Cola
• Honoring New Hampshire's High School State Championship Teams for their successes.
Summer Reading Program, presented by TD Bank
• TD Bank and the Fisher Cats are proud to offer a program that rewards children with two (2) Fisher Cats tickets when they read 5 books this summer!
Technical Needs Broken Bats for Broken Bones
• Help Technical Needs raise awareness and support of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation.
• The New Hampshire Fisher Cats partnered with Millennium Running to host the Thanksgiving 5K starting in 2011.