Dartmouth-Hitchcock Baseball & Softball Camps
• Learn from the Pros right here in Manchester and play on the field at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium.
Dunkin Donuts Shutout Inning
• If the Fisher Cats pitcher throws a shutout in a selected inning per game, then every fan seated in a randomly selected section receives a Fisher Cats Rally Towel or T-Shirt courtesy of Dunkin' Donuts.
Eastern Bank Community Outing FUNdraising Program
• Raise up to $4 for every ticket sold and bring awareness to your organization.
EnergyNorth Propane Educational Days
• Join the Fisher Cats as the ballpark turns into an interactive, hand-on classroom experience.
Fisher Cats Reading Challenge, presented by Velcro USA Inc.
• Challenging students to read five (5) books outside of the normal curriculum during the school year. The students who complete the challenge will earn two (2) tickets to a Fisher Cats game.
Hats for Heroes, presented by Operation Hat Trick
• Hats for Heroes program is a MiLB initiative intended to raise funds and awareness for Operation Hat Trick (OHT), a non-profit, 501(c)3 organization that generates funds for the recovery, education, and future employment of service members and veterans.
Kids Run the Show
• TD Bank and the Fisher Cats give kids a chance to run a Minor League franchise. 12 lucky kids will receive the opportunity of a lifetime, taking the reins in professional baseball and bringing you the Fisher Cats Entertainment Experience!
Northeast Delta Dental Oral Health Challenge
• Promoting healthy oral hygiene and rewarding kids for brushing and flossing with Fisher Cats tickets.
Paul A. Pouliot Tickets for Kids
• The New Hampshire Fisher Cats are proud to continue the partnership with Paul A. Pouliot & Associates, Ameriprise Financial to help provide tickets to deserving youngsters as part of the Tickets for Kids program.
State Champions Night, presented by Coca-Cola
• Honoring New Hampshire's High School State Championship Teams for their successes.
Summer Reading Program, presented by TD Bank
• TD Bank and the Fisher Cats are proud to offer a program that rewards children with two (2) Fisher Cats tickets when they read 5 books this summer!
Take the Show on the Road
• One lucky little league program will have the Fisher Cats "Show" brought to their ballpark, courtesy of Hannaford Supermarket!
Technical Needs Broken Bats for Broken Bones
• Help Technical Needs raise awareness and support of the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation.
Winning 50/50 Raffle Numbers
• See if you won the 50/50 Raffle at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium!
Wounded Warrior Softball Game
• See the Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball team take on New Hampshire Celebrities on July 25 at 12PM!