A Redbirds group outing is affordable, family-friendly, fun for all ages, helps build relationships, and is easy to organize - we do all of this work! Call (901) 722-0299 to set up your group outing today!
(*Group rates do not apply to July 4; only the gameday price is available)
EASY PLANNING - With the help of your own Redbirds dedicated sales representative, most groups can be booked via email or phone in just five minutes.
VALUABLE SAVINGS - Reserved group tickets are as low as $6! The best group seats in the stadium are only $9.
RESERVED SEATING - Rest assured you are guaranteed a block of seats together, in your preferred location, so your group can be unified enough to start the wave.
VIDEOBOARD RECOGNITION - Your group name will be recognized on the videoboard during the game for everyone in attendance to view.
GROUP CATERING OPTIONS - The Redbirds have a variety of options available to meet your group's needs. Whether your group has 20 or 10,000, make your next group outing a party at AutoZone Park with your family, friends, co-workers or clients.
GROUP EXPERIENCES - Looking for something special to do with your group? Click here to learn all of our various experiences for your group.
Redbirds Group Ticket Pricing
For more info, email our sales staff by clicking here.
Group Sales/Rain Policies
- Payment in full is required at least 14 days in advance of your group outing.
- Suite Rental payments are due in full 1 month prior to the event.
- The Redbirds reserve the right to cancel all reservations if full payment is not made within 14 days of the game date.
- There are no refunds or exchanges on purchased tickets.
- Tickets will not be released until full payment is received.
- No tickets will be mailed within seven days of a game.
- Tickets may be added after an initial purchase is made, however, those tickets may not be located with the original group and a discount will only be applied if 10 or more tickets are added.
- If the game is rained out, a group needs to hold on to their tickets and these tickets can be exchanged for a future game. Either they can use them individually or we can help coordinate another group outing.
- Catering will be served rain or shine. There are no refunds on catering. Food will be placed under cover as much as possible and we invite groups to come out and enjoy the catering no matter what the weather.
- Restrictions apply, contact the Redbird for details