Dunkin' Donuts Community Dugout
The Dunkin' Donuts Community Dugout program provides complimentary ValleyCats tickets to non-profit organizations during the season. Please take a few moments to read the guidelines below for requesting tickets in the Dunkin' Donuts Community Dugout.
1. All requests must be made in writing and submitted on your organization's letterhead. The request should include the number of tickets you are requesting, the game date, any special seating requests (i.e. wheelchair seating), and a brief description of your organization and the service it provides.
2. Along with your written request, you must also complete the Dunkin' Donuts Community Dugout Ticket Request Form. Please use this form to submit one request at a time. Additional requests must be made on seperate forms. This form must be completely filled out, including the name of all chaperones. For emergency notification and liability purposes, we cannot accept "Staff Member" as a chaperone name.
3. Before your request can be approved, you must also submit a current certificate of liability from your insurance provider that covers everyone in your group.
4. Complimentary tickets will be available for Tri-City ValleyCats home games, pending availability, with a maximum of 16 tickets available per game.
5. Priority will be given to the first request received for a particular date. However, consideration may be given to a group with fewer requested dates as opposed to a group with many requests.
6. If your request is approved, a signed copy of the Dunkin' Donuts Community Dugout Ticket Request Form will be returned to you via fax.
7. Tickets will be held at the Will Call Window for pick up on arrival at the game. The tickets can only be released to the authorized group leader, who must present picture identification and a copy of the request form in order to receive the tickets. Tickets will be available starting 2 hours prior to game time.
Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Please do not hesitate to contact ValleyCats Community Relations Manager, Michelle Skinner at (518) 629-2287 Ext. 15 or e-mail email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have.