Hammond Stadium Information
is permitted inside the gates of Hammond Stadium, unless medically necessary.
Hammond Stadium and the CenturyLink Sports Complex are recognized as one of Baseball America's Top-5 Spring Training facilities.
The CenturyLink Sports Complex and Miracle Baseball features:
• A completely renovated facility finished in 2015
• Some of the finest Major League prospects in baseball - exciting young stars giving 100% on every pitch
• Comfortable, roomy box seats: each with a spectacular view of the action
• Fans are close to the action - only a few feet away
• Affordable, state-of-the-art concessions with an expanded menu
• Easily accessible, clean and comfortable restrooms
• Plenty of parking inside the CenturyLink Sports Complex gates
• New SkySuites with outdoor seating, high-defintion television with food and beverage options
• Advanced-A Affiliate of the Minnesota Twins
Ballpark Fun Spots
• Third Base & Right Field Bars - A full service bar with spectacular full field views.
• Outfield Boardwalk - Enjoy a 360-degree view of the greatest game in the world!
• Two-Story Team Store - Over 2,800 square feet in the newly revamped and renovated team store.
• SkyDecks - Two fantastic, shaded decks that make for a great group experience.
• Fountain Plaza - A picturesque setting by the beautiful waterfall fountain near the stadium entrance.
• Kids Zone - On the veranda, kids can enjoy a bounce house and speed pitch!