Full Season Ticket Details
Enjoy Staten Island Yankees baseball at all 38 regular season home games with your new Season Ticket Holder Member Card. Your Member Card is loaded with $418 to be used at any concession for food & beverage during the 2013 season. It gives you more variety, more options, and the ability to choose what you want! For only $646 per seat, you'll receive the following, plus much more:
- SEASON TICKET HOLDER MEMBER CARD. Loaded with $418 to be used at any concession for food & beverage during the 2013 season.
- EXCHANGE POLICY. You can exchange your tickets for any other 2013 regular season home games. Plus, you can even exchange your tickets after the game has expired!
- FREE TICKET TO A GAME AT YANKEE STADIUM. Here's your chance to see the 27-Time World Series Champion New York Yankees in action. As part of your Season Ticket Package, you'll receive one free ticket to a Yankees game at Yankee Stadium for each Season Ticket that you buy.
- PRIORITY STATUS FOR NEW YORK YANKEES PLAYOFFS. You also get the chance to buy first-round Yankees playoff tickets - before the general public. That is, if they return to the playoffs in 2011. And we all know they will, right?
- KIDS RUN THE BASES. Kids ages 12 and under get to run the bases after the game. That's right, after your children watch future Major Leaguers, it's their turn to round the bases.
- GREAT SEAT LOCATIONS. That's because we firmly believe there is not a bad seat in the house. Click here to see for yourself. Our seats are close to the field and offer a great view of the Manhattan Skyline. Contact an account representative today to find the perfect seats.
- EASY PAYMENT OPTIONS. To help make it a little easier to fit season tickets into your budget - we have two different payment options you can choose from:
- FULL PAYMENT OPTION. If you just want to pay and get it over with, use this option. It's our normal full amount payment.
- FOUR-MONTH PAYMENT PLAN. If you would like to pay with a credit card, you can choose our four-month payment plan, which divides the amount into four equal payments due in February, March, April and May. We only ask that you provide a $25 down payment (it will be applied toward your final balance).