Group Seating Details
Whether your group consists of just 10 people or 2,000 people, this is for you. Think about it, it's not hard to get 10 people together. That's basically two families. Plus, all group seats include the following benefits:
- GREAT SEAT LOCATIONS. That's because we firmly believe there is not a bad seat in the house. Click here to see for yourself. Our seats are close to the field and offer a great view of the Manhattan Skyline. Contact a Sales Executive today to find the perfect seats for your group.
- ONLY 10 PEOPLE REQUIRED. We have lowered our group minimum from 20 to 10. That means, whether your group consists of just 10 people or 2,000 people, this is for you. Think about it, it's not hard to get 10 people together. That's practically two families.
- SIT TOGETHER. When your group plans an outing together we want to make sure that you are exactly that...together. There's no scrambling for seats. Your seats are reserved. Together, as a group. Of course, this is based on availability.
- ONE CONTACT. Your Sales Executive will be your one contact for all facets of your outing. To reserve your date(s), give us a call at (718) 720.9265.
- YOUR NAME IN LIGHTS. Your group's name will be displayed on our state-of-the-art video board and announced over the PA system. Your message could welcome your group, wish someone in your group a Happy Birthday, congratulate someone or you could even propose to that special someone.
- KIDS RUN THE BASES. Kids ages 12 and under get to run the bases after the game. That's right, after your children watch future Major Leaguers, it's their turn to round the bases.
What it all boils down to is your group enjoying a Staten Island Yankees game for only $12 per ticket. For only $22 per ticket, an All-You-Can-Eat option is available on selcet games. Click here for more information about All-You-Can-Eat.