|Jeremy Ruby||General Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3100Jeremy joined the franchise in 1998 with the former Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons as a baseball operations intern. He quickly rose through the ranks serving as the club's Operations Manager from 1999 through 2004 before being named the 4th General Manager in franchise history in 2005.
He continued in the General Manager capacity for two seasons with the Red Barons before becoming the Executive Vice President/General Manager after the affiliation switched to the New York Yankees.
In his second year with the Yankees affiliate (the 2008 season), Jeremy became the 1st Scranton/Wilkes-Barre General Manager to hoist the coveted "International League Governor's Cup" following the teams championship series win in Durham, NC.
He is a 1994 graduate of Valley View High School in Archbald, PA where he played baseball, basketball and football. Following his senior baseball season, he was drafted by the California Angels in the 38th round of the June 1994 amateur draft. In 1998, he graduated from East Stroudsburg University with a Bachelors degree in Hotel, Restaurant & Tourism management.
He is the great-grandson of long-time major league umpire Joseph Paparella, and is the son of current Houston Astros Double-A pitching coach Gary Ruby.
He resides in Eynon, PA with his lovely wife Maria, and their two boys Dante and Marco.
|Paul Chilek||Executive Vice President of Business Operations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3104Paul joined the RailRiders front office team in August, 2007 as the Director of Accounting. He was named Vice President of Accounting on May 19, 2008. Before to joining the RailRiders, he was the Director of Business Operations and Box Office Operations for the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, which was his second tour of duty for the American Hockey Club. He also served six years as the team's Controller from 1999-2005. Between stints with the Penguins, he was a Senior Financial Analyst for Sanofi Pasteur. Prior to his venture in the sports world, he was an Auditor for Parente Randolph. He is a 1994 graduate of Riverside High School and a 1998 graduate of King's College with a B.S. in Accounting. In his spare time he loves playing golf and is an avid outdoorsman. He was born in Scranton and currently resides in Moosic, PA with his wife Dawn, son Zachary and daughter Emily.
|Katie Beekman||Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Services|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3105Katie joined the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders staff in June, 2010. Prior to joining the RailRiders, she served as the Assistant General Manager of Business Development and Marketing for the State College Spikes, the class-A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates. With the Spikes, she focused on building and servicing corporate partnerships. Additionally, she headed the team's marketing efforts, community relations programs and game-night operations. Katie is no stranger to Northeastern Pennsylvania. She spent the first ten years of her professional sports career with the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins (AHL Affiliate of the Pittsburgh Penguins), where she served as the Vice President of Business Operations. While with the Pens, she was responsible for the team's marketing efforts and business development initiatives. In addition, she oversaw the team's community relations programs, all special events, sponsorship servicing and game-night entertainment. A native of West Wyoming, PA, Katie graduated from King's College in Wilkes-Barre with a bachelor's degree in English. Katie currently resides in Duryea with her husband Will, daughter Hannah and their dog, Maya.
|Curt Camoni||Vice President of Baseball Operations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3107Curt joined the front office team in February, 2005 as Director of Stadium Operations. He was promoted to Vice President of Stadium Operations in December, 2008. Prior to joining the team, he served 18 months as the Assistant Director of Football Operations for The University of Pennsylvania football team. He is a 1998 graduate of Valley View High School and a 2002 graduate of the University of Scranton with a B.S. in Management. He also graduated in 2004 with a master's degree in Sports Administration from Temple University. While at the University of Scranton, Curt pitched for the Royals baseball team. Curt was born, raised and currently resides in Jessup, PA.
|Mike Trudnak||Vice President of Partnerships|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3111Mike joined the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre franchise in November, 2003 as the Promotions Director for the Red Barons where he over saw the game-night operations and mascot appearances. He also served as a Corporate Account Executive for the Red Barons on the ticketing side before moving to a Corporate Marketing Manager position with the organization in September, 2006. He is a 2000 graduate of Abington Heights High School and 2004 graduate of College Misericordia with a B.S. in Sport Management and a minor in Marketing. Mike was the recipient of the Times Leader's 2011 "40 under 40" and was also elected to the Misericordia University Alumni Board. He also serves as an ambassador for the Volunteers of America Association.
He enjoys playing basketball, skiing and golf. Mike was born in Clarks Summit, PA and currently resides in Jermyn, PA with his wife Taryn, daughter Sophie and son Evan.
Media Relations and Broadcasting
|John Sadak||Director of Media Relations and Broadcasting|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3118
With a decade of experience in professional baseball, John Sadak enters his third season as SWB's director of media relations & broadcasting in 2015. He serves as the team's lead TV and radio play-by-play announcer over the 144-game International League season. The 36-year-old graduated from Rowan University in Glassboro, N.J. with a bachelor's degree in communications (radio/TV/film) in 2000, and a master's degree in public relations in 2003. His previous experiences in baseball include a full-time slot in the front office of the New York Yankees as the team's assistant director of scoreboard & broadcasting operations. He has also called games for the Wilmington (Del.) Blue Rocks, produced for the Lakewood BlueClaws and freelanced for Major League Baseball Productions.
In the off-season, Sadak does national play-by-play for the WestwoodOne Radio Network, CBS Sports Network, FOX Sports and the ESPN family of networks. He spent nearly a decade calling games for the 26-time Ivy League champion Princeton University men's basketball team and the nationally-ranked University of Delaware women's basketball team during the Elena Delle Donne era. In addition to baseball, the New York City native's list of sports announced through the years include football, basketball, ice hockey, lacrosse, soccer, volleyball, field hockey and water polo. He has also provided on-site reporting for Philadelphia Phillies, Flyers and 76ers games for ESPN Radio National.
In 2009 and 2011, the National Sportscasters & Sportswriters Association named him Delaware's Sportscaster of the Year. Sadak received Carolina League Broadcaster of the Year honors through a vote of his peers in 2012 along with a runner-up finish for Minor League Broadcaster of the Year nationally from Ballpark Digest. After his debut 2013 season in NEPA, Sadak took the outright crown of national Minor League Broadcaster of the Year. His work has also been honored by the Delaware Press Association, Philadelphia Press Association, New Jersey Associated Press Broadcasters Association, Society of Professional Journalists, National Federation of Press Women, Communicator Awards, WGLS-FM Hall of Fame and other organizations. John, his wife Colleen and daughter Claire live in Jessup, Pa. with the Greatest Dog in the World, Kasey.
|Darren Headrick||Assistant Director of Media Relations and Broadcasting|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3125
Darren Headrick joins the RailRiders broadcast team in 2015. The Maryville, Tenn., has been a part of award-winning tandems at every stop in professional baseball.
Headrick made his first foray into pro ball with the Tennessee Smokies (Double-A/Chicago Cubs) in 2006. He climbed his way from the production staff to broadcast assistant, joining the Smokies Radio Network in 2008. From there, he earned his first Triple-A opportunity as assistant director of broadcasting in OKC (then the Triple-A affiliate of the Houston Astros). In 2012, he accepted the director of broadcasting position with the Carolina Mudcats (Advanced-A/Cleveland Indians). For the past three years, Headrick brought Mudcats baseball to the airwaves across eastern North Carolina. His peers recognized him with the Carolina League "Broadcaster of the Year" award in 2013.
The 29-year-old began his journey as an intern for the Vol Radio Network while attending the University of Tennessee where he covered football, women's basketball and various Olympic sports. He graduated with a degree in Journalism/Electronic Media in 2007. Headrick has broadcast women's college basketball for the University of Alabama and North Carolina State University. He spent the last three springs on the call for East Carolina University baseball as well.
Accounting and Finance
|William Steiner||Director of Gameday Operations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3103Bill joined the RailRiders' front office staff in January, 2009 as a staff accountant. He began his career with the RailRiders as a sales intern and part-time member of the game day entertainment and ticketing departments. He is a 2007 Cum Laude graduate of Wilkes University with a B.S. in Business Administration, concentration in Marketing. He received a Master in Business Administration from Wilkes in 2008 and was a member of Delta Mu Delta International Honor Society in Business. Prior to working for the RailRiders, he worked as a graduate assistant and Business Consultant for the Small Business Development Center in Wilkes-Barre, PA Bill was raised in Tamaqua, PA and currently resides in Wilkes-Barre, PA.
|Josh Dilts||Corporate Partnerships Executive|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3578Josh Dilts joined the RailRiders staff in 2014, an alumnus of Temple University's Fox School of Business, majored in business management with a concentration in marketing. Before attending Temple he received his associate's degree in business administration from SUNY Broome in Binghamton, N.Y. He began his career working for XFINITY Live! Philadelphia in the marketing department. After deciding to move closer to his hometown of Carbondale, Pa., he began working as an account executive for Entercom Communications' radio conglomerate. The nature of his work lead him to his current career in sports marketing and the position of corporate partnership executive creating customized marketing packages for national, regional and local brands using PNC Field/SWB RailRiders assets.
|Kristina Knight||Director of Special Events & Graphic Design|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3136Kristina joined the RailRiders front office team in January, 2006 as a Ticket Account Executive. After the announcement of the New York Yankees Affiliation, she obtained the position of Group Sales Manager in September, 2007. After one year in Group Sales, she was named Sponsor Service Manager. She was then promoted to the position of Senior Sponsor Service Manager in September, 2009. Kristina is now the Director of Corporate Services and Special Events, handling all major sponsorship accounts as well as team and non-baseball events.
She is a 2001 graduate from Riverside Jr./Sr. High School and in 2005 earned a Bachelor Degree in Communication from Bloomsburg University. During her time at Bloomsburg University, she served as Bloomsburg University Dance Ensemble President in 2004-2005 and B.U. Competition Dance Team Captain for three years. She was also the Bloomsburg University Homecoming Queen in 2005.
Prior to becoming a full time employee, Kristina completed her internship with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Red Barons during the 2005 season.
She resides in Taylor, PA.
|Lindsey Graham||Corporate Services Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3207Lindsey joined the RailRiders staff in 2013 as a Corporate Services Manager. She graduated from Marywood University in 2011 with a B.F.A in Graphic Design. Lindsey has lived in the Scranton area her whole life and likes to spend her free time hanging out with her friends and family. She currently resides in the Clarks Summit area.
|Karen Luciano||Corporate Services & Analytics Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3189Karen Luciano joined the RailRiders front office in 2012 as the Corporate Services Manager after spending the last two years as the Client Services Coordinator for the York Revolution in the independent Atlantic League. With the Revolution, Karen was responsible for the execution of contracts for the team's 200 sponsors and sky box holders. Karen was responsible for some of the most innovative giveaways in league history including giving an actual 2011 Championship Ring away to a lucky fan.
Joining the RailRiders marks Karen's second trip to the International League after beginning her professional career as a Video and Production intern for the Rochester Red Wings in 2005. She also spent time with the Las Vegas Wranglers and Bridgeport Bluefish, working in the sales department with both organizations.
Karen graduated with honors from the State University of New York at Fredonia in 2007 where she earned her degree in communications with a concentration in digital film editing and design with a minor in sports management. She was born in Rochester, New York and currently resides in Duryea, PA.
|Rachel Mark||Director of Community Relations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3140Rachel joined the RailRiders staff in March of 2013 as the Community Relations Manager. Prior to her time with the RailRiders, Rachel spent the 2012-2013 NFL season interning in community relations with the Kansas City Chiefs, while completing her M.S. in Kinesiology from East Carolina University. While at ECU, Rachel served as the Marketing Assistant for the Pirate Athletics department. In 2009 Rachel got her start in minor league baseball as the Community Relations Intern for the Carolina Mudcats, previously the Double-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds, and completed her undergraduate degree from North Carolina State University with a degree in Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management. Rachel hails from Aberdeen, NC where here family still resides.
|Noelle Richard||Fan Services Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3131Noelle joined the RailRiders staff in October of 2013 as a Regional Sales Manager. Before the RailRiders, Noelle worked with the Lowell Spinners (Single A Short Season Affiliate for the Boston Red Sox) for the 2013 season as a Public Relations/Photography Intern. Prior to working in Minor League Baseball, Noelle worked as a News Desk Intern for ABC40/FOX6 in Springfield, MA and then worked for her hometown community television station, WCTV, where she was a co-host for the daily morning show as a sports reporter and helped with the broadcast of games for the Cape Cod Baseball League. Noelle graduated from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Communications. She grew up in Wareham, MA and currently resides in Duryea.
|Barry Snyder||Director of Marketing & Promotions|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3115Barry "B-Ray" Snyder has been with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Franchise for a total of 8 seasons dating back to the final year of the Red Barons. B-Ray has been the on-field emcee for just as many seasons, entertaining the masses alongside CHAMP, Quills, Mr. Incrediball and the renowned Pinstripe Patrol. B-Ray enters his first season as the Director of Marketing and Promotions.
|Victor Sweet||Video & Website Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3188Victor Sweet joined the RailRiders' staff in March of 2013 as the Fan Experience Coordinator. He attended Niskayuna High School from 2004-2008, and continued his education for four and a half more years at Hudson Valley Community College, the New School of Radio and Television and received his Bachelor's Degree from Plattsburgh State University in 2012. While Attending Plattsburgh State, Victor was a co-anchor on a High School Sports show for two years, Sports Rap Live. His final three years at PSU, Victor co-anchored the campus' College Sports Show, Cardinal Sports Live, he was also the color-commentator for the Men's Hockey TV broadcasts on PSTV. Victor has traveled to Vermont to serve as the color-commentator for the PrimeLink Great Northern Shootout twice, one of the most prestigious Division Three Hockey tournaments in the Nation. Victor has worked at WTEN-Channel 10 in Albany, NY as an Assignment Editor and Associate Sports Producer, along with Price Chopper Supermarkets as a Cashier and Front End Supervisor for six years. Victor was hired full-time in August of 2013 as the Fan Experience Manager, he was born in Niskayuna, NY and currently resides in Dunmore, PA.
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3140Quills joined the RailRiders on April 4th, 2013, the home opener of the Inaugural Season for the RailRiders. Born in the woods of Northeastern Pennsylvania(NEPA), Quills likes nothing more than to spend his time at PNC Field cheering on the SWB RailRiders! Interacting with fans and making people smile are some of his favorite things. He also loves learning about the history of NEPA that is deep rooted in the locomotive industry! When he is not cheering on the RailRiders, he likes to be out and about in the community, hanging out with the people who make this area a great place to live, work, and play baseball!
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3140CHAMP joined the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders on July 6th and has started every home game since. From that point on he's been the hardest working prospect in the farm system. Continuously working to make it to the big club he wears #1 in honor of the SWB Governors' Cup Championship. He hopes to change his number to 2 soon! Even though he still gets beat on the dance floor by umpires and is completely defeated in tug of war, CHAMP manages to continue to practice his skills. He is known as the most accurate T-Shirt Launcher in all of the country and sticks to the motto of practice makes perfect. CHAMP will be at PNC Field until the New York Yankees are ready to call him up...but until then enjoy watching CHAMP evolve into the biggest name in Yankees history. Born underneath the bleachers at Yankee Stadium, CHAMP currently makes his home in Moosic, PA. If you would like CHAMP to make an appearance at your school, event, etc, just drop him an e-mail or give him a call.
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3140Mr. Incrediball joined the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders on April 4th, 2013 for the Inaugural Season. Mr. IncrediBall spends every waking moment at PNC Field, or flying above it. He loves to watch baseball, but spends most of his time protecting the ballpark from any potential villan! He loves spending time with the people of NEPA, taking pictures, and attending community events.
|Robert McLane||Senior Director of Ticket Sales|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3130Bob McLane joined the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre front office in September, 2008 as a Group Sales Coordinator. Over the next four seasons with the franchise, he moved into roles as Group Sales Manager and Corporate Ticket Sales Executive. Following the 2013 season, Bob was promoted to Director of Ticket Sales. Bob is a 2003 graduate of Scranton Prep where he was a member of the cross-country, wrestling, and track teams and a 2007 graduate of the University of Pittsburgh with a B.S. in Business Administration, concentration in Marketing. He is a big sports fan and enjoys playing baseball, basketball, and golf. Bob now lives in Scranton with his wife Amy, cat Boo, and dog Herman. He also enjoys waterskiing and hanging out with his friends and family on Lake Ariel, where his parents, Bob and Tammy McLane, reside.
|Felicia Adamus||Director of Ticket Operations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3110Felicia Adamus joined the RailRiders front office in June 2014 as the Director of Ticket Operations. Prior to joining the RailRiders, she spent three and a half years with the Frederick Keys of the Carolina League in the capacity of Box Office Manager before being promoted to Director of Ticket Operations in June of 2012. Felicia got her first look at Minor League Baseball working as game day staff for her hometown team, the Erie Seawolves. After seven seasons in Erie, she moved on to become a Ticket Sales Assistant with the Lakewood BlueClaws during their second consecutive championship season in 2010. Felicia earned a B.A. in Business with a concentration in Sport Business Management in 2007 from Mercyhurst University (formerly Mercyhurst College). In 2010, she then received a Master of Sport Administration from Canisius College in Buffalo, New York. Felicia is an avid sports fan and enjoys spending time with family and friends. She is originally from Erie, PA and currently resides in Dickson City, PA.
|Bryant Guilmette||Assistant Ticket Operations Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3210Bryant Joined the Railriders Front Office in January of 2013 in the ticket operations department. After the 2013 season concluded he was named Assistant Ticket Operations Manager. Bryant spent his 2012 season serving as an intern for the Lowell Spinners (Class A affiliate of the Boston Red Sox). He is a graduate of The University Of Massachusetts-Lowell (UMASS Lowell). He played four years of varsity baseball while getting his bachelor's degree at UMASS Lowell. Bryant is a Boston sports fan including the Red Sox, Patriots, Bruins, but is also a Devils fan. He enjoys all sports including Baseball, Football, Hockey, NASCAR, and Basketball. Bryant is a native of Hopkinton Massachusetts (the official start town of the Boston Marathon). He currently resides in Dickson City.
|Morgan Andreas||Regional Group Sales Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3204Morgan Andreas joined the RailRiders' front office staff in October 2014 as a Regional Sales Manager. She graduated from DeSales University in May of 2014 with a B.A. in Sport Communication. Prior to joining the RailRiders Staff, Morgan spent two consecutive seasons with the Triple-A affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, the Lehigh Valley Ironpigs. She emerged into minor league baseball as a game day intern at Coca-Cola Park, where she then completed her full-time internship as a Ticket Sales Associate for the 2014 season. In her off time, Morgan enjoys cheering on her favorite sports teams and spending time with friends and family.
|Giovanni Fricchione||Regional Corporate Sales Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3205Giovanni joined the RailRiders in May of 2013 as a Seasonal Inside Sales Representative. He graduated from McDaniel College in 2013 with a B.S. in Exercise Science and concentration in Business Administration and Sports Management. Prior to joining the RailRiders, Giovanni had two years of sales experience and 15 years of baseball experience. He enjoys playing baseball, football and weightlifting. Giovanni was born in Allentown, PA and currently resides in Dunmore, PA.
|Mike Harvey||Regional Group Sales Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3211Michael joined the RailRiders as a ticket operations intern for the Inaugural 2013 season and then later rejoined the team in April as the Regional Sales Coordinator for the 2014 season. Michael comes to us locally from Keystone College where he received his Bachelors Degree in Sport and Recreation Management in the Spring of 2014. An NEPA native all his life, Michael has enjoyed coming to see baseball games at PNC Field for many years and has seen all three incarnations of SWB baseball. He was born and raised and currently lives in Fleetville, PA.
|Matt LaFrennie||Regional Group Sales Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3206Matt joined the RailRiders staff in November of 2014, he graduated from McDaniel College in 2013 with a degree in Communications. Prior to joining the RailRiders hes spent two years with the Daytona Cubs, Single-A affiliate of the Chicago Cubs, and one year with the Bradenton Maraudors, Single-A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates, both within their sales departments. He grew up in Longmeadow, Massachusetts and currently resides in Wilkes-Barre, PA. He likes to spend time with friends and family and watching sports, specifically baseball, hockey and football.
|Alyssa Novick||Regional Corporate Sales Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3203Alyssa Novick joined the RailRiders' front office in September 2013 as a Regional Sales Manager. She graduated from the University of Tampa in May 2013 with a B.S. in Sport Management and prior to moving to the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area was living in Clearwater, FL where she worked as a Sales Assistant at Bright House Field, the home of Phillies Spring Training and the Advanced A Clearwater Threshers. Alyssa also worked as a Suites Floor Supervisor at Raymond James Stadium, home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, from 2011-2013. She grew up in Poughkeepsie, NY and is currently residing in Duryea, PA.
|Mike Poplaski||Regional Corporate Sales Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3202Mike Poplaski joined the RailRiders in September after bursting into professional baseball as a game day intern in 2012 with the Double-A Richmond Flying Squirrels (San Francisco Giants/Eastern League). He spent the summer of 2013 as a marketing/promotions intern for the Short Season-A Williamsport Crosscutters (Philadelphia Phillies/New York-Penn League). The 2013 University of Richmond graduate was a four-year letter winner on the Spiders football team and interned in the school's athletic department assisting with men's and women's basketball games and ticket sales. The Mechanicsburg, Pa. native now lives in Wilkes-Barre.
|Kelly Cusick||Senior Inside Sales Representative|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3109Kelly joined the front office staff as Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative in September 2011. She began her career with the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders as a sales intern in April 2010 and then as a Seasonal Inside Sales Representative in December 2010. She is a 2003 graduate of Penn State University with a B.S. in Business Finance. She enjoys watching baseball and football, playing golf and traveling. Kelly was born, raised and currently resides in Scranton.
|Amanda Lance||Inside Sales Representative|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3201Amanda Lance joined the RailRiders front office in October 2014 as an Inside Sales Representative. She graduated from Penn State University in 2010 with a B.S. in Commercial Recreation and Tourism Management. Prior to joining the RailRiders, Amanda was a Ticket Sales intern with Florence Freedom Professional Baseball, an Independent team in Florence, KY. Following her internship, she was brought on board as a Season and Group Sales Account Executive at Penn State University. As a lifelong resident of Northeastern Pennsylvania, Amanda has been a fan of the SWB franchise her entire life. Amanda was raised and currently resides in Throop.
|Calvin Santiago||Specialty Sales Coordinator|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3112Calvin Santiago originally joined the Scranton/Wilkes Barre RailRiders in the summer of 2013 as a Marketing Intern. Since then, he has sharpened his skills in the sports industry by excelling as a Group Sales Intern with the Reading Fightin Phils in the summer of 2014. Calvin began his second stint with the RailRiders in January 2015 as a Specialty Sales Coordinator. Calvin achieved his Undergraduate Degree with a B.S. in Business Administration from Wilkes University in May of 2014, and has returned to Wilkes University to work towards attaining his MBA. Calvin is a diehard Yankees, Knicks, and Jets fan. He resides in Wilkes-Barre, PA and is originally from Long Island, New York.
|Steve Horne||Director of Field Operations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3125Steve joined the RailRiders in February, 2007. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with a degree in Sport Management and began his career in sports as the Equipment Manager for Duke University's 27 sports programs. Following his stay at Duke, he headed back home serving as the Head Groundskeeper for the Ole Miss Baseball team. After seven seasons at Ole Miss, he left to take a similar position with the Birmingham Barons; double-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox. In 1998 he advanced to Triple-A as the Director of Field Operations with the Memphis Redbirds in the Pacific Coast League where he remained through 2005. He is highly decorated among his peers winning numerous awards including: Southeastern Conference Groundskeeper of the year (1992-1993), Sports Turf/Beam Clay Field of the Year (1992-1993 and 1997-1998), Southern League Groundskeeper of the Year (1997 and 1998), Pacific Coast League Groundskeeper of the Year (2001-2002, 2004-2005) and the Minor League Baseball Turf Manager of the Year in 2005. In his spare time, Steve enjoys collecting old comic books and remodeling his home. He says" being part of the Yankee family is a dream come true for this southern born Ole Miss Rebel!" Born in Oxford, MS, he currently resides in Clarks Summit, PA with his beautiful wife Iris, two fantastic little girls, Stephenie Elaine and Sarah Elizabeth and one little West Highland Terrier named Cooper.
|Paul Tumavitch||Operations Manager/Asst. Groundskeeper|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3125
|Joe Villano||Director of Ballpark Operations|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3116Joe joined the staff in February 2008 as the Director of Ballpark Operations. Prior to joining the RailRiders, he was a Community Service Supervisor for the County of Lackawanna. After graduating from Carbondale Jr./Sr. High School, he attended Johnson College. He previously worked with local contractors fine tuning his skills. He along with his wife and son are residents of Northeast Pennsylvania.
|Maggie Rowlands||Receptionist/Office Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 2230Maggie joined the RailRiders front office staff in March 2013 as the Office Manager/Receptionist. She grew up in Mountain Top, PA and after graduation from Crestwood High School, she furthered her education and received a degree in Business Management. As a lifelong baseball fan, more importantly, a New York Yankee fan, she is more than thrilled to be part of the RailRiders organization. She currently resides in Wilkes-Barre with her husband, Rob, and their three children, Jeffrey, Steven and Sarah.
Legends Concessions & Merchandise
|Rich Kloss||General Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3420More information about Rich coming soon!
|Keith Kleback||Operations Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3424Keith joined the Legends' team in 2009 as a seasonal concessions supervisor and became the full-time Operations Manager in 2013. Prior to joining Legends, he worked for S&W Management. He is a 2001 graduate of Riverside Jr.-Sr. High School and in 2006 graduated from Penn State University with a B.S. in Business Administration. He grew up in Taylor, PA and now resides in Dunmore.
|Sherri Passaniti||Catering Manager|
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3422More information about Sherri is coming soon!
(570) 969-2255 ext. 3427Matt joined the Legends staff in March 2013 as the head chef. Matt is a 2004 graduate of Riverside Jr/Sr High School and in 2006 graduated from Keystone College with an Associate's Degree in Culinary Arts. Prior to joining the Legends staff, Matt was a corporate trainer for Darden Restaurants for 6 years. He has helped to train and develop Line cooks and Managers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Arizona. Matt lived and worked in Chicago, IL from 2010-2012 before returning back to the Scranton/Wilkes-barre area. Originally from Moosic, Pa he now resides in Old Forge.
SWB RailRiders / 235 Montage Mountain Road / Moosic, PA 18507 / Phone: (570) 969-2255