Granite State Baseball Dinner
Granite State Baseball Dinner - November 17, 2012 - Radisson Hotel Expo Center (Manchester, NH)
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
The Granite State Baseball Dinner, presented by Northeast Delta Dental, is an annual charitable event that benefits three outstanding organizations: the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), New Hampshire's only comprehensive full-service children's hospital; the Ted Williams Foundation, devoted to preserving and building on the rich tradition of our national pastime and the Fisher Cats Foundation, a statewide charitable organization that provides scholarships to college-bound New Hampshire Massachusetts high school seniors in addition to supporting youth organizations and charities throughout the state.
In 2012, more than 1,100 people attended the dinner helping to raise a record $168,610.73. Since 2007, the dinner has generated more than $960,000 for these three worthy charities. The Fisher Cats would like to thank our valued partners and the best fans in baseball for their continued generous support of these three great causes.
- Wade Boggs - Spent 11-years with the Boston Red Sox and is a member of the National Baseball Hall of Fame.
- Chris Carpenter - New Hampshire native, Cy Young award winner, and two-time World Series champion.
- Cecil Fielder -
Legendary power-hitter for the Tigers & Yankees, and three-time
- Sam Fuld - New Hampshire native currently playing for the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Mike LaValliere - Gold Glove winner, 12-year Major League veteran and UMass-Lowell alum.
- Brad Glenn - Power-hitting New Hampshire Fisher Cats outfielder, led the Fisher Cats in Home Runs & RBIs.
- Scott McGregor - 13-year Major League career with the Orioles, and one-time World Series champion.
- Jordan Cote - Sanbornton, NH, native currently playing in the Yankees Minor League organization.
- Joey Maher - Bedford High School alumni, spent this past summer in Yankees Minor League organization.
- Brad Zapenas - Nashua North High School alumnus, currently in Chicago Cubs organization.
- Jim Beattie - Former MLB pitcher and GM of the Montreal Expos and Baltimore Orioles.
- Rich Gedman - Former Red Sox catcher who was voted one of the Top 50 Red Sox of all time.
- Jeff Locke - Kennett High School graduate and current MLB pitcher for the Pittsburg Pirates.
- Megan Lyman - Gilford native and the winner of Miss New Hampshire 2012.
- Tom Signore - Fisher Cats pitching coach and member of the Quinnipiac University Hall of Fame.
- Art Solomon - Fisher Cats owner, author of 'Making It in the Minors'.
- Bob Stanley - Former MLB pitcher who retired as the Red Sox all-time saves leader in 1989.
- Mike Pagliarulo - Massachusetts native who won a World Series as Twins starting third baseman in 1991.
CLICK HERE to view 2012 Granite State Baseball Dinner partnership options.
CLICK HERE to download the 2012 Sponsorship Form.
The Granite State Baseball Dinner Benefits:
CHaD, New Hampshire's only comprehensive, full-service children's hospital, is committed to providing outstanding compassionate care for children and their families. Their physician expertise provides primary, specialty, and tertiary care to the children of New Hampshire, Vermont, and beyond.
The Ted Williams Foundation holds to a mission is of outreach and education. Housing the Ted Williams Museum and Hitters Hall of Fame at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL, the Foundation strives to preserve and build on the rich tradition and heritage of our national pastime.
The Fisher Cats Foundation, which was established by the Fisher Cats to be a catalyst for the betterment of communities statewide by supporting youth programs that encourage education and promote healthy living. Through the generous support of players, employees, sponsors, and fans, the Fisher Cats Foundation continuously works to make a positive impact throughout New Hampshire and north central Massachusetts. As the primary funding source for the team's philanthropy, the Fisher Cats Foundation supports a wide variety of non-profit organizations and coordinates several fundraising programs and events. Since its inception in 2006, the Foundation and the Fisher Cats have provided nearly $2 million in monetary and in-kind donations to over 3,000 non-profit organizations.