Granite State Baseball Dinner
Granite State Baseball Dinner - November 22, 2014 - Radisson Hotel Expo Center (Manchester, NH)
TICKETS ON SALE AUGUST 2014
The Granite State Baseball Dinner, presented by Northeast Delta Dental, is an annual charitable event that benefits three outstanding organizations: the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), New Hampshire's only comprehensive full-service children's hospital; the Ted Williams Museum, devoted to preserving and building on the rich tradition of our national pastime and the Fisher Cats Foundation, a statewide charitable organization that provides scholarships to college-bound New Hampshire and Massachusetts high school seniors in addition to supporting youth organizations and charities throughout the state.
In 2013, more than 1,200 people attended the dinner helping to raise more than $160,000. Since 2007, the dinner has generated more than $1 million for these three worthy charities. The Fisher Cats would like to thank our valued partners and the best fans in baseball for their continued generous support of these three great causes.
• Jonny Gomes - Long time MLB outfielder currently leading the Boston Red Sox to the playoffs
• Denny McLain - Last major league pitcher to win 30 games in a season, won two Cy Young awards and an MVP
• Bernie Carbo - His pinch hit three run home run tied game six of the 1975 World Series for the Red Sox
• Kevin Nolan - Nashua native became the first New Hampshire native to play for the Fisher Cats in 2013
• Jim Beattie - Former MLB pitcher and GM of the Montreal Expos and Baltimore Orioles is a current Blue Jays scout
• Alex Cobb - Current Tampa Bay Rays pitcher who was born in Boston
CLICK HERE to download the 2014 Sponsorship Form.
The Granite State Baseball Dinner Benefits:
• CHaD, New Hampshire's comprehensive, full-service children's hospital, is committed to providing outstanding compassionate care for children and their families. Offering primary, specialty, and tertiary care to the children of New Hampshire, Vermont, and beyond, our focus includes keeping ALL kids healthy and safe.
• The Ted Williams Foundation holds to a mission is of outreach and education. Housing the Ted Williams Museum and Hitters Hall of Fame at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL, the Foundation strives to preserve and build on the rich tradition and heritage of our national pastime.
• The Fisher Cats Foundation, which was established by the Fisher Cats to be a catalyst for the betterment of communities statewide by supporting youth programs that encourage education and promote healthy living. Through the generous support of players, employees, sponsors, and fans, the Fisher Cats Foundation continuously works to make a positive impact throughout New Hampshire and north central Massachusetts. As the primary funding source for the team's philanthropy, the Fisher Cats Foundation supports a wide variety of non-profit organizations and coordinates several fundraising programs and events. Since its inception in 2006, the Foundation and the Fisher Cats have provided more than $3 million in monetary and in-kind donations to more than 4,000 non-profit organizations.