Coca-Cola Park Info
(2008) Ballpark of the Year as presented by Ballpark Digest
(2008) Organization of the Year as presented by Ballpark Digest
(2008) Tourism Award as presented by the Lehigh Valley Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- (2008) Project of the Year award as presented to Coca-Cola Park by The March of Dimes Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Awards Committee
- (2009) Business of the Year by the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- (2009) 2nd-highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,162)
- (2009) IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes named International League Executive of the Year
- (2010) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,227)
- (2010) IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes renamed International League Executive of the Year
- (2011) Golden Bobblehead Award: Best Non-Game Day Event
- (2011) Highest attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (628,925)
- (2011) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,249)
- (2011) Kurt Landes and Ryne Sandberg named the Morning Call's co-sports personalities of the year.
- (2012) Coca-Cola Park named "Best Ballpark in Triple-A Baseball" by Stadium Journey.
- (2012) Highest attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (622,421)
- (2012) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,153)
- (2012) Spirit of Volunteerism Award presented by the Volunteer Center of the Lehigh Valley
- (2012) Morning Call's Reader's Choice Award: Best Sporting Event Venue
- (2012) Bob Freitas Award winner recognizing sustained excellence in Minor League Baseball
- (2013) Minor League Baseball's Promotion of the Month in April for Urinal Gaming System
- (2013) Promotion of the Year as presented by Baseball Digest for Urinal Gaming System, Funeral Giveaway and Foam Finger Giveaway on Prostate Cancer Awareness Night
- (2015) Named among "Top Workplaces" in the Lehigh Valley by the Morning Call.
- (2015) Ballpark Digest names Coca-Cola Park #1 ballpark in Triple-A in advance of online voting contest.
By attracting 614,888 fans to Coca-Cola Park during the 2014 season, the IronPigs remain Minor League Baseball's per game attendance leader since their debut season while continuing as the only Minor League franchise to eclipse 600,000 fans annually since 2008. The 9,042 per-game average for the club's official 68 home games - which includes 24 consecutive sellouts to conclude the year -- marks the sixth straight season the IronPigs have averaged over 9,000 fans per game.
"Our 'Hog Wild' fan base has earned the title of 'Best Fans in Minor League Baseball' through their longstanding support of the IronPigs each and every year." exclaimed IronPigs President & General Manager Kurt Landes. "We are already busy preparing for the 2015 season and plan on raising the bar in order to continually provide our fans with the best and most affordable family-friendly entertainment experience in the Lehigh Valley and beyond."
Since 2008, the IronPigs have now drawn 4,435,012 fans to Coca-Cola Park and averaged 9,033 per game - a number that drastically exceeds Coca-Cola Park's fixed seating capacity of 8,089. Every seat in the ballpark has been sold for 344 of the 491 (70.1%) all-time regular season games with 116 all-time capacity crowds.
The IronPigs were limited to 68 home games due to rain but were on a pace to surpass their all-time single-season attendance mark of 645,905 established in 2010 if not for the postponements.
Coca-Cola Park has been among the most progressive venues in professional sports since its highly-acclaimed debut in 2008, receiving numerous honors and distinctions, including Ballpark Digest's "Ballpark of the Year" award and "Best Game Operations and Presentation" award as chosen by gameops.com. It has also drawn rave reviews for its intimacy, fan-friendly atmosphere and architectural design. Furthermore, FoxNews.com ranked Lehigh Valley IronPigs fans as the best fans in all of Minor League Baseball.