Coca-Cola Park Info
(2008) Ballpark of the Year as presented by Ballpark Digest
(2008) Organization of the Year as presented by Ballpark Digest
(2008) Tourism Award as presented by the Lehigh Valley Conventions and Visitors Bureau
- (2008) Project of the Year award as presented to Coca-Cola Park by The March of Dimes Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Awards Committee
- (2009) Business of the Year by the Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- (2009) 2nd-highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,162)
- (2009) IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes named International League Executive of the Year
- (2010) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,227)
- (2010) IronPigs General Manager Kurt Landes renamed International League Executive of the Year
- (2011) Golden Bobblehead Award: Best Non-Game Day Event
- (2011) Highest attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (628,925)
- (2011) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,249)
- (2011) Kurt Landes and Ryne Sandberg named the Morning Call's co-sports personalities of the year.
- (2012) Coca-Cola Park named "Best Ballpark in Triple-A Baseball" by Stadium Journey.
- (2012) Highest attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (622,421)
- (2012) Highest per-game average attendance in all of Minor League Baseball (9,153)
- (2012) Spirit of Volunteerism Award presented by the Volunteer Center of the Lehigh Valley
- (2012) Morning Call's Reader's Choice Award: Best Sporting Event Venue
- (2012) Bob Freitas Award winner recognizing sustained excellence in Minor League Baseball
A record-setting 688,821 fans visited Coca-Cola Park during the 2012 season - making it the most frequented venue in Minor League Baseball for a third consecutive season. In fact, the IronPigs are the only Minor League franchise to eclipse 600,000 in attendance for each of the last five campaigns. The 9,153 per-game average for the club's official 72 home games is also tops among all Minor League franchises and marks the fourth straight season the IronPigs have averaged over 9,000 fans per game.
Since 2008, the IronPigs have now drawn 3,207,049 fans to Minor League Baseball's flagship ballpark and averaged 9,034 per game - a number that drastically exceeds Coca-Cola Park's fixed seating capacity of 8,089. Every seat in the ballpark has been sold for 293 of the 355 all-time regular season games - including 32 consecutive games and 64 of 76 during the 2012 season -- with 93 all-time capacity crowds.
Coca-Cola Park and the Lehigh Valley IronPigs have received numerous honors and distinctions since 2008, including Ballpark Digest's "Ballpark of the Year" award and "Best Game Operations and Presentation" award as chosen by gameops.com.
Coca-Cola Park debuted in 2008 and became an overnight sensation and drew rave reviews for its intimacy, fan-friendly atmosphere and architectural design. Furthermore, FoxNews.com recently ranked Lehigh Valley IronPigs fans as the best fans in all of Minor League Baseball.