- NEW FOR 2014: VIPigs Suite
- Camp Day (August 5, 2014)
- Education Days (April 23, April 29 & May 12, 2014)
- Faith Nights (May 13, June 9 and July 22, 2014)
- Girl Scout Night (July 18, 2014)
- Hockey Night (May 10, 2014)
- Lacrosse Night (April 10, 2014)
- Martial Arts Night (April 9, 2014)
- Scout Night (June 20 & August 1, 2014)
- Jewish Heritage Night (May 22, 2014)
Come one, come all! Coca-Cola Park offers the most tremendous setting in the Lehigh Valley for businesses, church groups, little leagues, scout packs, friends, family & more. Groups of 20 or more receive the following wonderful group benefits:
- Field Level seating with members of your group
- In-game group recognition on the IronPigs state-of-the-art videoboard
- "Pig in a Poke" group raffle. The IronPigs will be giving away a prize pack exclusively to a group ticket holder every game!
- Parking pass and gift for the group leader
- Opportunity for a member of your group to throw out a Ceremonial First Pitch (Groups of 50 or more)
- A parking pass for the group leader.
NOTE: Children 2 and under do not need a ticket if they sit on an adult's lap
2014 GROUP RATES
Purchase 20 or more tickets and take advantage of special group rates on Field Level Seats. Group tickets are just $10.00/each and include a game ticket with $2.00 of concession credit, redeemable for food, beverage or merchandise inside Coca-Cola Park.
- Additional parking passes may be purchased for $3.00 a piece.
- Additional concession credit may be added to your tickets.
- Ask about pre-purchasing our KidsZone wristbands and tickets at our special group rate.
HERE'S HOW EASY IT IS TO BOOK A GROUP OUTING!
1. Select at least 3-5 dates that your group can attend an IronPigs game. We recommend choosing weekday games as well as weekends to increase your chance of getting one of your preferred dates.
2. Contact the Group Sales office by calling 610-841-PIGS (7447) ext. 2.
3. Pay a non-refundable deposit of 25%. Please be prepared to pay with a credit card at the time of booking. If you need to issue us a check we must receive it within 2 weeks. This is an essential step to ensuring your reservation.
4. Full payment is due one month prior to the event. If we do not have payment in time, your tickets will be released.
5. Tickets may be picked up and paid for in-person at Coca-Cola Park or alternative arrangements can be made via your IronPigs Account Representative.
Email I 610.841.1239
Email I 610.841.1236
Email I 610.841.1237
|Elizabeth Di Berardino
Email I 610.841.1249