Best Value IronTickets (Starting at $25/ticket): IronTickets include a $10 Field Level ticket as well as $20 ($5 more than 2012!) of ballpark credit that can be redeemed at most food, beverage and merchandise locations at Coca-Cola Park. Please note that loaded value and IronTickets can not be redeemed with outside food vendors located within Coca-Cola Park such as The Gyro Co., Aw Shucks and the Philly Pretzel Company.
Hot Corner Ticket ($20/ticket): The Hot Corner, named for its remarkably close proximity to third base, is located directly below the PPL Picnic Patio and provides a one-of-a-kind environment on the Field Level. The Hot Corner features 48 swivel-style seats across two rows directly in front of the PPL Picnic Patio and includes great amenities such as in-seat food and beverage service as well as drink rail counters, allowing for a more comfortable viewing and dining experience.
Club Level Ticket ($15/ticket): Club Level seats include the best amenities at Coca-Cola Park, including access to the Club Bar (Coca-Cola Park's only full-service bar) and a climate-controlled indoor lounge area. Club Level seats are padded and include additional leg room.
Bacon Strip Ticket ($10/ticket): The bi-level Bacon Strip beyond right field's "home run alley" includes 75 bar stool seats in the first row and an additional 52 stadium seats on the second level. Both rows of seating include the added comfort of drink rail counters for food and beverages.
Field Level Ticket ($10/ticket): Field Level seats are located on the main concourse at Coca-Cola Park are offered unparalled sight lines and a spectacular setting.
Capital BlueCross Lawn PLUS ($10/ticket): Capital BlueCross Lawn PLUS tickets include a $5 bonus of ballpark credit that can be redeemed at most food, beverage and merchandise locations at Coca-Cola Park. General Admission ticketing allows fans access to the Capital BlueCross Lawn.
General Admission Ticket ($7/ticket): General Admission seating grants fans access to the Capital BlueCross Lawn beyond the left-centerfield wall and dozens of standing-room only areas throughout Coca-Cola Park, including the three-tiered drink-rail area near the Bud Light Trough in right field. Due to the slight slope of the Lawn and for the safety of our fans, Lawn Chairs are not permitted inside Coca-Cola Park.
Below is some important information about online orders:
• All internet orders will be charged a $1.50 per ticket processing fee.
• Wheelchair accessible seating is also not available online. Please call the Ticket Office directly so we can better assist you with your seating needs. Handicapped seating is limited, and goes quickly. In order to accommodate your requests, please purchase ahead of time.
• When you choose how many tickets and what section they are in, TicketReturn will automatically select seats for you. Click "view section", and you will see images of people in your seats. You can click on these icons and move them to different seats if they are available. If you are unable to click on seats that you would like, these seats have already been sold.
• Once you select seats for purchase by clicking "Reserve these Seats", you will have five minutes in which to complete you order. If you take longer than five minutes to enter your payment information and complete the sale, TicketReturn will return your seats into the pool and you will have to select them again.
• In order to complete internet orders, you will need the three digit security code on the back of your credit card.
• Once you have entered in the payment information and completed the sale, you can print your tickets at home to avoid the Will-Call line, or you can have the IronPigs print them in their Ticket Office and hold them in Will-Call for you. If you choose to print your tickets at home, you still need to bring these to the ballpark, as we will have to scan the barcode on the print-at-home tickets.
• Internet orders can be made for a particular game until the gates open for that game. Gates typically open one hour and 20 minutes prior to the scheduled first pitch.
• Any questions regarding your on-line ticket order can be directed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the Ticket Office directly at (610) 841-PIGS (7447).
• ALL SALES ARE FINAL, AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.