Winter Baseball Banquet
The Whitecaps Winter Baseball Banquet benefits the YMCA Inner-City Youth Baseball/Softball Program and the Detroit Tigers Foundation
- This year's banquet features:
- Detroit Tigers President/CEO/General Manager Dave Dombrowski
- New Whitecaps Manager Larry Parrish
- Detroit Tigers Pitcher Drew Smyly
- Detroit Tigers Outfielder Andy Dirks
- Detroit Tigers Outfielder Quintin Berry
- Whitecaps Hall of Fame Inductee Andy Van Hekken
- and more!
- Plus a silent auction, live auction and raffle including great prizes such as:
- Tigers Spring Training Trip for 2 (includes game tickets, flight, and hotel)
- Mackinac Bridge Tour (includes a trip to the top of the bridge tower)
- Detroit Tigers Luxury Suite
- 50/50 Raffle
- Autographed memorabilia by former Whitecaps, Tigers and Hall of Famers, including Miguel Cabrera, Allen Trammel, Al Kaline and more!
The 2013 Banquet will be held on
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 - 6:00 p.m.
(Registration begins at 5:45 p.m.)
DeVos Place, Downtown Grand Rapids
Since 1995, the YMCA Inner-City Youth Baseball/Softball program has provided more than 16,000 youth with a safe, structured activity that teaches them self-esteem, teamwork, and self-confidence. Approximately 90 percent of the participants live at or below the poverty level. In 2012, 1,600 youth participated in the instructional clinics and baseball and softball games offered through the program.Banquet Information
The 19th Annual Whitecaps Winter Baseball Banquet benefiting the YMCA Inner-City Youth Baseball/Softball Program and Detroit Tigers Foundation will be held at DeVos Place in Grand Rapids.
Please note, the Whitecaps Winter Banquet is not an autograph event. Although cameras are allowed, Detroit Tigers policy prohibits outside memorabilia from being brought into DeVos Place.Seating Options
Two different seating options are available - individual tickets and corporate tables. Corporate tables include 10 tickets to the Banquet, your company name on the table and in the program, 40 raffle tickets and preferred seating.
Tickets for the Winter Banquet are $80 and tables of 10 are $980. To order tickets please call 616-784-4131.