with their Microsoft Outlook or iCal calendars!
To install the schedule into your Microsoft Outlook calendar, download the file above and save it to your desktop. To download and save it, right-click on the link above and select "Save Target/Link As" menu option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Navigate to the calendar view within Outlook.
- Select the File>Import and Export... menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Click "Browse" and navigate to the file you saved at the start of this process and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.' Check that box and click on "Map Custom Fields."
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. The fields should correspond as follows: "subject" (at left) to Subject (at right), "description" (left) to Description (right), "start date" (left) to Start Date (right), "location" (left) to Location (right), and "reminder on/off" (left) to Reminder on/off (right). Once you've done this, click "OK"
- Then click "Finish"
To set up your iCal schedule, simply open one of these links in your internet window and click "Subscribe" when prompted. This will set up the Dash's schedule as a subscribed calendar in your iCal program.