Outlook Calendar Schedule
Follow these instructions to download and import the Whitecaps 2015 schedule into your Outlook calendar!
- Save this file onto your computer.
- Open Outlook and click to view your Calendar
- Select "Import and Export" from the "File" toolbar option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click "Next".
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click "Next".
- Click 'Browse' and find the 2015_Whitecaps_Schedule.csv file that you copied onto your computer. Select "Do not import duplicate items" and click "Next".
- Select "Calendar" and click "Next".
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "2015_Whitecaps_Schedule.csv" into folder: "Calendar"'. The box should be auto-checked. If it is not checked please do so.
- Click "Map Custom Fields..."
The fields should all default to their correct positions, but make sure that each field is matched up correctly.
SUBJECT to Subject
START DATE to Start Date
START TIME to Start Time
END DATE to End Date
END TIME to End Time
LOCATION to Location
SHOW TIME AS to Show Time As
- Click "Finish" and your Outlook calendar will be populated with the 2014 Whitecaps schedule