Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Don't miss this opportunity to join America's Favorite Minor League Team...The Durham Bulls! New seasonal positions are posted all the time, so be sure to check back regularly for new opportunities. To see what's available with the Durham Bulls:
- Go to capitolbroadcasting.com/careers
- Click the "Job Search and Apply" link at the bottom of the page
- Positions that begin with "Baseball" are roles with the Durham Bulls
If you to choose apply for a position, you must first create an account which will make future applications for positions faster and easier.
Some of the positions available:
- Hospitality Crew - Looking for friendly, out-going people to greet fans, direct people to their seats and answer their questions
- Sports Turf - Hard working, dependable individuals to on and maintain the field at the DBAP
- Promotions Team - Energetic and fun individuals to run on-field promotions and assist with game entertainment
- Retail Staff - Friendly, customer service focused people needed to assist customers in the Ballpark Corner Store
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you pay? - Seasonal positions pay $8.50 per hour with some great Bulls perks.
- When would I work? - There are 72 home games between April and the end of August. Games are mainly on nights and weekends. We require seasonal staff to be available for a majority of those dates (rain or shine). Season employees do not work on non-game days. You can view our home schedule HERE.
- How old do I have to be? - You must be 16 years old to work for the Durham Bulls.