Looking to start your career in sports? Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Don't miss this opportunity to join America's Favorite Minor League Team...The Durham Bulls! New full-time and seasonal positions are posted all the time, so be sure to check back regularly for new opportunities. To see what’s available with the Durham Bulls:
- Go to www.cbc-raleigh.com
- Click on the “Careers” tab in the menu bar of the home page
- Click the "Job Search" link on the top, right hand side of the page
- Choose “Durham Bulls Baseball” from the "Location" dropdown menu.
If you to choose apply for a position, you must first create an account which will make future applications for positions faster and easier.
Some of the positions available:
- Hospitality Crew - Looking for friendly, out-going people to greet fans, direct people to their seats and answer their questions
- Grounds Crew - Hard working, dependable individuals to on and maintain the field at the DBAP
- Promotions Team - Energetic and fun individuals to run on-field promotions and assist with game entertainment
- Retail Staff - Friendly, customer service focused people needed to assist customers in the Ballpark Corner Store
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much do you pay? - Seasonal positions pay $7.25 per hour with some great Bulls perks.
- When would I work? - There are 72 home games between April and the end of August. Games are mainly on nights and weekends. We require seasonal staff to be available for a majority of those dates (rain or shine). Season employees do not work on non-game days. You can view our 2013 schedule HERE.
- How old do I have to be? - You must be 16 years old to work for the Durham Bulls.