The unique marketing opportunities (Promotion Options) that exist with the Reading Fightin Phils are limited only by your imagination. We look forward to working with you to create a custom package that will increase sales of your products and effectively deliver your message to the hundreds of thousands of loyal Fightin Phils fans.
The Reading Fightin Phils have been recognized nationally on numerous occasions for an innovative and entertaining ballpark experience. America's Classic Ballpark features a safe, clean family atmosphere, constant entertainment (Crazy Hot Dog Vendor), (Veggie Race), (Kids Food Race), mascots, free parking, great food, affordable pricing and a friendly and professional staff. All of this makes the Fightin Phils Baseballtown experience more than just a baseball game.
In 2012, the Fightin Phils welcomed 454,018 fans through FirstEnergy Stadium and averaged 6,368 fans per game which was the highest average attendance in the entire Eastern League.
Back in April of 2009, Baseball America ranked Reading's FirstEnergy Stadium third in an article titled "The Top Minor League Ballparks".
2014 Rate Card PDF
As for the Reading Fightin Phils, the club has achieved numerous awards over the years including:
- Bob Freitas Award by Baseball America as the Best Double-A operation: 1999/2000
- Bob Freitas Decade Award for the 1990's: 1999
- Larry MacPhail Trophy by MiLB as Best Promotional Team in the Country: 1994, 1999
- FirstEnergy Stadium Named Best Ballpark in the Minor Leagues by DigitalBallparks.com: 2001
- The Reading Eagle Pool Pavilion named "Best of Philly - New Attraction for Kids" by Philadelphia Magazine
- Awarded the John H. Johnson President's Trophy, the top honor given by Minor League Baseball: 2003
- Named Best Ballpark Renovation ($10 Million +) by Ballpark Digest: 2011
To inquire about available opportunities please contact either:
Director of Sales
(610) 375-8469 ext. 203
Assistant Director of Sales
(610) 375-8469 ext. 223
Director of Business Development
(610) 375-8469 ext. 243