The unique marketing opportunities (Promotion Options) that exist with the Reading Fightin Phils are limited only by your imagination. We look forward to working with you to create a custom package that will increase sales of your products and effectively deliver your message to the hundreds of thousands of loyal Fightin Phils fans.
The Reading Fightin Phils have been recognized nationally on numerous occasions for an innovative and entertaining ballpark experience. America's Classic Ballpark features a safe, clean family atmosphere, constant entertainment (Crazy Hot Dog Vendor), (Veggie Race), (Kids Food Race), mascots, free parking, great food, affordable pricing and a friendly and professional staff. All of this makes the Fightin Phils Baseballtown experience more than just a baseball game.
In 2014, the Fightin Phils welcomed 394,458 fans through FirstEnergy Stadium and averaged 5,801 fans per game, which were the second-highest amounts in the entire Eastern League. The past season also featured the largest crowd in FirstEnergy Stadium history on July 24th when the Fightins hosted 9,967 fans for the nationally-televised CBS Sports Network game.
Over the past few seasons, the Fightins' FirstEnergy Stadium was named the no. 3 Best Ballpark in the Minors by USA Today's 10Best.com. It was also listed as the no. 59 stadium experience in North America. Among sports venues in the state of Pennsylvania, FirstEnergy Stadium ranks third, only behind Pittsburgh's Heinz Field (no. 6) and PNC Park (no. 55).
As for the Reading Fightin Phils, the club has achieved numerous awards over the years including:
- Bob Freitas Award by Baseball America as the Best Double-A operation: 1999/2000
- Bob Freitas Decade Award for the 1990's: 1999
- Larry MacPhail Trophy by MiLB as Best Promotional Team in the Country: 1994, 1999
- FirstEnergy Stadium Named Best Ballpark in the Minor Leagues by DigitalBallparks.com: 2001
- The Reading Eagle Pool Pavilion named "Best of Philly - New Attraction for Kids" by Philadelphia Magazine
- Awarded the John H. Johnson President's Trophy, the top honor given by Minor League Baseball: 2003
- Named Best Ballpark Renovation ($10 Million +) by Ballpark Digest: 2011
- Named Third-Best Minor League Ballpark in the United States by readers of USA Today Travel Media Group's 10Best.com "Best Minor League Ballpark" contest.
- Named Top 100 Stadium Experience (no. 59) in North America and top-ranked Minor League Baseball destination in Pennsylvania by Stadium Journey.
To inquire about available opportunities please contact either:
Director of Sales
(610) 375-8469 ext. 203
Director of Business Development
(610) 375-8469 ext. 223
Director of Marketing
(610) 375-8469 ext. 243