Student Ambassador Program
The SeaWolves are currently seeking are intelligent, motivated, and energetic students in grades 10-12 to volunteer as Student Ambassadors for the 2013 season.
In partnership with Gannon University's Sports Management and Marketing program, this initiative will give high school students in Northwest Pennsylvania the opportunity to get a behind-the-scenes look at professional sports.
Student Ambassadors will learn about the sports industry and participate in charitable events alongside SeaWolves players and staff. Ambassadors can also volunteer at select SeaWolves home games to learn about the business of baseball. Student Ambassadors receive some nice perks too!
Ambassadors are expected to participate in at least three SeaWolves community service projects to complete the program. There is no cost to apply or participate, but Ambassadors must arrange for their own transportation to attend meeting and events.
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Sat, Apr 20 - Community Project #1 / Gloves For Kids Collection / Jerry Uht Park [12-2 pm]
- Fri, May 24 - Community Project #2 / Troop Supply Drive / Jerry Uht Park [5:30-7:30 pm]
- Sat, June 29 - Community Project #3 / Good Deeds Day / Jerry Uht Park [5:30-7:30 pm]
- Wed, July 24 - Community Project #4 / SeaWolves 2nd Annual Bowling Bash / Greengarden Lanes [5-8 pm]
- Sat, Aug 10 - Ambassador On-Field Recognition / Jerry Uht Park [Optional Event / 6-7 pm]
Complete the online form below to submit an application. The deadline to apply has passed, but there are still a limited number of available spaces for this year's program. Apply today!
Ambassadors will have the opportunity to learn, make an impact in the community, and receive special benefits too! Each student Ambassador will receive:
- SeaWolves Ambassadors T-Shirt. Unless specified otherwise, this shirt will be standard attire for Ambassadors for all service projects and ballpark volunteer hours. This will be provided prior to the first service project of the year.
- Complimentary SeaWolves Tickets. Each Ambassador will receive complimentary tickets to Opening Night and other select games throughout the season.
- E-mail Updates. Ambassadors will receive information about upcoming SeaWolves event and happenings, and we encourage Ambassadors to share this news with friends and family.
- 10% Discount at the SeaWolves Team Store. Ambassadors will receive special savings on regularly priced merchandise at the SeaWolves Team Store.
If you have questions, please contact the SeaWolves at 814.456.1300.