Since its inception in 2006, the Fisher Cats and the Fisher Cats Foundation have provided more than $3.5 million in monetary and in-kind donations to thousands of non-profit organizations throughout the region. Each year, the Fisher Cats provide donations to more than 1,000 local charities, fielding over 1,500 requests. Given the large number of requests, ticket donations are limited and must meet specific criteria.
General Ticket Donation
Recipients of tickets must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- The requesting organization should be a non-profit, registered charity.
- The event is a community event and/or is family-oriented or sports-related in theme.
- Be a sponsor or partner of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats working on behalf of a non-profit organization or charity.
Consideration will also be given to events that:
- Recognize the Fisher Cats through signage and/or program mention
- Allow cross promotion opportunities and reciprocal donations
Luxury Suite Donation, VIP Experience and/or Memorabilia Donation
Recipients of a Luxury Suite donation, a VIP experience, and/or a memorabilia donation must satisfy one of the following criteria:
- The organization should be a non-profit, registered charity or the donation must be requested for use in fundraising on a charity's behalf. The event should be a community fundraising event and/or be family-oriented or sports-related with substantial impact on the Fisher Cats region of fans.
- Be a sponsor or partner of the New Hampshire Fisher Cats working on behalf of a non-profit organization or charity. If you're a sponsor or partner, please speak with your Account Executive.
Please note: One (1) Luxury Suite donation, VIP experience, and/or memorabilia donation per charity per calendar year. Exceptions are to be made only by the Fisher Cats Front Office Staff and on a case-by-case basis.
In order to allow sufficient time to review a request, all requests should be received at least four (4) weeks in advance of the hosted event. If the request is accepted, the tickets will be sent to the email provided in the donation request.
Each charity or requesting organization will only be eligible to receive one donation per event calendar year. Multiple events often benefit the same charity organization. Please be advised that a donation to your charity may have already been issued through another event. Exceptions are to be made only by the Fisher Cats Front Office Staff and on a case-by-case basis. Restrictions may apply on tickets donated. All tickets must be accepted as awarded and hold no cash value.
To request a donation, simply CLICK HERE!