2013 Downloadable Schedule
Choose either a Comma Separated Values (.Csv) file of the calendar (for Microsoft Outlook 2003, Palm and some other older calendar programs) or iCalendar (.ics) format.
iCalendar (.ics), is an open standard supported by an increasing number of calendar applications. For example, Apple's iCal (Mac), Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows), Google Calendar, and Yahoo beta Calendar can all subscribe to an .ics calendar and receive updates automatically on a configurable basis.
DOWNLOAD THE .CSV FILE
- Download 2013 Full Season Schedule (Right click and choose "Save As...")
- Download 2013 Home Schedule Only (Right click and choose "Save As...")
Please note: All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the Lehigh Valley IronPigs 2013 schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar. In addition, if you have imported the CSV once and then import it a second time, it will create a duplicate entry. Tip: Delete the first schedule, before downloading an updated CSV file.
Check the schedule section here at ironpigsbaseball.com for the latest information. Schedule dates and times are subject to change. Please note their are 143 dates scheduled for 2013 as their is a regularly scheduled doubleheader at Syracuse on April 14, 2013.
The Lehigh Valley IronPigs 2013 schedule includes regular season games.
Downloading the CSV file:
- Download the .CSV file above (right click and choose "Save as...").
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing 2013 IronPigs Schedule to your Outlook calendar
- Right click on the file you would like and choose "Save As..." to save the 2013 Lehigh Valley IronPigs Schedule file to your computer in a place you can easily find it.
- From Outlook, choose "File" and then "Import and Export" from the menu.
- Select "Import from another program or file" from the list. Click "Next."
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" from the list. Click "Next."
- Browse to the .csv file that you saved to your computer.
- Choose "Replace duplicates with items imported". Click "Next."
- Choose "Calendar" as the destination folder. Click "Next."
- Click "Finish."
- Check April 4th (Opening Day vs. Syracuse) in your Outlook to see if the schedule has imported correctly.
DOWNLOAD THE iCALENDAR FILE
Apple iCal (Mac)
- From within iCal, choose "Subscribe" from the "Calendar" menu at the top of your screen.
- Enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file in the "Subscribe to:" box and click "Subscribe".
- iCal will then download the calendar and bring you to a screen which allows you to give a title to that calendar. Check the "Refresh:" checkbox and select "every day" which will instruct iCal to check for updates to the calendar on a daily basis.
- Your new calendar will appear, and you can choose to show or hide it by selecting or deselecting the calendar's title in the "Calendars" screen.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 (Windows)
- In Outlook 2007 Go to the Tools menu and click on Account Settings.
- Click on New from the Internet Calendar and enter the full URL (listed above) to the desired iCalendar file. Click Add.
- Type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook in the Folder Name box and then click OK. The calendar will be listed under "Other Calendars" with the name you chose (it does not merge with "My Calendar").
Google Calendar (Any computer with a web browser)
- Go to http://www.google.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Google Account create one using the link provided at the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Add" in the "Other Calendars" box located at the bottom of the menu on the left.
- Under Add select "Import calendar".
- In the popup window, click "Choose file" to select the iCal file you downloaded above.
- Choose the calendar you'd like to import the schedule into using the "Calendar" drop-down. NOTE: If you don't want to import the schedule into an existing calendar, close this window and add a new calendar by clicking "Add" under "My calendars" . Then repeat the steps above to import.
Yahoo beta Calendar (Any computer with a web browser)
- Go to http://www.yahoo.com/calendar and sign in. If you do not have a Yahoo Account create one using the link provided at the top of the page.
- Click on the "+" sign located next to Calendars on the menu on the left, select "Subscribe to Calendar".
- Enter the URL of the iCalendar file, and select "Next" on the top menu. Add text to "Display As" and select "Save" on the top menu.
- The new calendar will now appear and is accessible from the Calendars menu located on the left hand side of the screen.