Keep the Bisons schedule close at all times with these useful downloads.
DOWNLOAD/PRINT: Bisons 1-Page Schedule
DOWNLOAD/PRINT: Bisons Promotional Schedule
Bisons 2012 Outlook Schedule
The Buffalo Bisons 2012 schedule can be downloaded into your Microsoft Outlook by following the instructions below. To download and save the .csv file to your computer, right-click on the link below and select "Save Target/Link As" from the popup window and choose to save it to your desktop
Click Here to save the BuffaloBisons2012.csv file.
When you finish dowloading to your computer desktop, open your Outlook and follow the instructions below to import the 2012 Bisons schedule into your calendar (TRUST US, it's much easier than it looks!).
1. From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
2. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
3. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
4. Click "Browse" and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
5. From the "Select destination folder" window, click on Calendar and click Next
6. In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed," click the box next to the option labeled, "Import BuffaloBisons2012.csv into folder: Calendar."
7. Highlight BuffaloBisons2012.csv and click the box to the left of the file name.
8. In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the MATCHING fields in the right window:
START_DATE to Start Date
START_TIME to Start Time (note, all times are ET)
SUBJECT to Subject
DESCRIPTION to Description
LOCATION to Location
END_DATE to End Date
END_TIME to End Time (note, all times are ET)
REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time (note, all times are ET)
SHOWTIMEAS to Show Time As
9. Click OK, then click Finish
10. A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from 'BuffaloBisons2012.csv' into Calendar"
All dates, times, promotions and opponents are subject to change. Once you import the file into your outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the Bisons 2012 schedule will need to be manually updated.