Chasco Community Partnership
The application to be considered as a 2017 Chasco Community Partner for is now open! To apply, click here.
The Round Rock Express along with Chasco Constructors are pleased to announce the availability of the Chasco Community Partnership program.
The Express want to recognize local charitable organizations at all 72 Round Rock Express home games each season. Thanks to Chasco Constructors, one charitable organization per game has the opportunity to have a presence at Dell Diamond for the purpose of educating Express fans and the general public about their organization in an effort to create awareness for their specific cause. If your application is approved and you are slotted for a game, your organization will receive the following benefits:
- Prime tabling space at the Chasco Community Partnership kiosk inside the Home Plate Entrance
- Perfect for engaging fans, distributing promotional items, etc.
- Five (5) complimentary tickets to the game for volunteers
- On-field interview, shown live on the videoboard during pregame
- 15-second PSA read during the game
- Opportunities to fundraise for your organization through online ticket sales*
Each charity or nonprofit is required to complete an application form to include its intentions and planned use of promotional materials and must provide proof of its status as a 501(c)3 corporation on the application.
Please note: Applying to be a Chasco Community Partner does not guarantee placement in the program.
For more information, please contact Community Relations Coordinator Cassidy MacQuarrie at (512) 238-2244 or via email at email@example.com
2017 Chasco Community Partners Schedule *COMING SOON*