An exclusive nook down the left field line (behind section 123) offers a cozy spot perfect for groups of 20 to 28 to have a catered party. This intimate area provides a great place to socialize with your guests and to watch the ballgame.
Captain's Corner Features:
- Premium seats located exclusively in the Captain's Corner.
- Beverage & Dessert service until the top of the 7th inning.
- Children ages 2-12 years old receive a discount off selected menu. (Ask your Account Representative for more information).
- Souvenir discounts are available on selected items of 20 or more.
- Group name will appear on our message board during the game.
- Group name and party time will be printed on each individual ticket.
- Personal Isotopes Executive to help set up your special event.
- Groups of 20 or more (max 28) may have the Captain's Corner exclusively for any 2017 regular season home game. **Captain's Corner dates are based on availability.**
- Does the price include food, beverages and ticket to the game? Yes, the price includes food, non-alcoholic beverages and admission to Isotopes Park with seating in the Captain's Corner.
- Where is the Captain's Corner located? The Captain's Corner is located down the 3rd base line behind Section 123. See Map.
- How long is food and beverage service? Food and beverages are available beginning one hour before the scheduled game time until one and a half hours after the scheduled first pitch (i.e. for a 7:05pm game the food service runs from 6:00pm to 8:30pm).
- What is needed to reserve the area? A signed copy of the agreement along with a non-refundable down payment. *All reservations must be made through an Isotopes Group Sales Representative.
- How much is the down payment? The non-refundable down payment is the cost for 20 adults at the selected menu price.
- When are my final number and final payment due? Your final number and final payment are due seven business days in advance of your event.
- Do kids pay full price? Kids ages 2-12 receive $3 off full menu price once the minimum number of adult tickets (20) has been purchased. Children under two do not require a ticket.
- When/where do I pick up my tickets? Tickets are ready three business days after the final payment is made and may be picked up Monday-Friday from 10am-5pm at the Isotopes Park Administration Office located on the second floor of Isotopes Park.